talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

F1 2021 - Abu Dhabi GP - 10-12th December, 2021

football forum

13 minutes ago, nudge said:

Getting into mood.

Lewis and Max crash. Get out of their cars, get into a physical fight. Both get DQ'ed from the Championship. Valtteri Bottas is the 2021 Formula One World Champion. 

I have spoken. 

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Lewis and Max crash. Get out of their cars, get into a physical fight. Both get DQ'ed from the Championship. Valtteri Bottas is the 2021 Formula One World Champion. 

I have spoken. 

I'd watch that... xD 

• Administrator
18 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I have spoken. 

I'll be disappointed if this doesn't happen now. 

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, JoshBRFC said:

Someone make a poll…. Who you want to win not think… so I can be the only one who votes for Lewis ;) what a season, going to be epic!

I want Max to win, but I think Lewis will. 

I also think you'd be surprised if we made that poll xD I'm pretty sure me, Tommy, and Stan would vote for Max (Eco too, but he hasn't been around for a while), while you, MUFC, Deadlinesman, Whisky, Storts and shut up would vote for Hamilton. I think Rando is the only true neutral here.

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, nudge said:

I think Rando is the only true neutral here.

Chaotic neutral hopefully. :ph34r:

Masi is right to get ahead of this. Pretty much heads off any scenario where Max could crash both of them out of the race (he wouldn't be the first by any means) to win the championship. I'm sure if he gets the opportunity he'll dance very close to the edge again.

11 hours ago, JoshBRFC said:

Someone make a poll…. Who you want to win not think… so I can be the only one who votes for Lewis ;) what a season, going to be epic!

To be honest, yes, I'd like to see Max win because it'd be awesome to have a new F1 Champ. On the other hand I'd appreciate that we get to witness history by Lewis winning his 8th title.

So whatever the outcome may be:

giphy.gif

Strategy for both teams? 

Both will obviously want pole. Maybe keep the wingmen out to block the number 1 driver? To cover off an undercut.

Will RB set up for the race or qualy? 

A Lewis pole and Bottas second would really hamper things for RB. This race is less chaos and more predictable then other tracks.

RB really need Perez to qualify in the top 15.

6 minutes ago, nudge said:

Pirelli apparently weren't aware of the new kerbs and chose the softest compounds for the race? A bit crazy.

Imagine the last race ending in chaos with blown tyres left and right. Spicy. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived