talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

TF365 First Film

football forum

1st TF365 Film Club Nominees  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What film do you want to watch next.

• Good Will Hunting
    • Once Upon A Time In America
    • The Unforgiveable

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
10 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

One Upon A Time in America, you can't beat a good Robert De Nero film, I've never watched the other 2 but I heard Unforgivable is a bit morbid and slow going.

If you've never seen Good Will Hunting.............regardless of wether or not its voted for go watch it John do yourself the favour. 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Viva la FCB said:

If you've never seen Good Will Hunting.............regardless of wether or not its voted for go watch it John do yourself the favour. 

I will when I have a chance, in bed atm reading a book and having a peak in here at the same time. 🤓

• Subscriber
On 15/12/2021 at 19:20, Viva la FCB said:

Seen it ages ago, I mentioned it to the wife and she said we both watched it one Saturday night, a good film but not as good as Once Upon a Time in America.

• Subscriber
Just now, Viva la FCB said:

I watched the Irishman in two sittings I figure I can do this in 3 xD

I thought the same, but the movie actually flows like warm butter, and I watched three fourths of it in a single sitting without even realising... Sergio Leone is a master storyteller.

• Subscriber
Just now, nudge said:

I thought the same, but the movie actually flows like warm butter, and I watched three fourths of it in a single sitting without even realising... Sergio Leone is a master storyteller.

You're on. Ill start it today or tomorrow :)

Archived