talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

TF365 First Film

football forum

1st TF365 Film Club Nominees  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What film do you want to watch next.

• Good Will Hunting
    • Once Upon A Time In America
    • The Unforgiveable

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Yeah I tried but I could not get the time out over the break. Had 3 family dinners.. shit gets complicated as we have to seperate half of my family as they dont get along..parents divorced.... then I had my cousin from Japan and her son going to school in Montreal both staying with my Aunt who doesnt speak with my dad, then my inlaws and their side of the family..im tired and full... still got dinner #4 tongiht :D anyways I will try this weekend!

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Yeah I tried but I could not get the time out over the break. Had 3 family dinners.. shit gets complicated as we have to seperate half of my family as they dont get along..parents divorced.... then I had my cousin from Japan and her son going to school in Montreal both staying with my Aunt who doesnt speak with my dad, then my inlaws and their side of the family..im tired and full... still got dinner #4 tongiht :D anyways I will try this weekend!

Well that sounds more exciting than any movie; probably more plot twists, too... xD 

Yeah, it's probably a bad timing and also too long of a movie. 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, nudge said:

Well that sounds more exciting than any movie; probably more plot twists, too... xD 

Yeah, it's probably a bad timing and also too long of a movie. 

Always good to see everyone but man the days are short when you sleep in until noon nearly everyday too xD

I should have time over the new years break anwyays I figure.

• Subscriber
Just now, DeadLinesman said:

We’ve got New Year this weekend anyway and a bank holiday in the UK. Are people happy to discuss from say next Friday onwards? Gives us all an extra week.

At this rate, I'll have to rewatch it again before discussing to refresh my memory xD

1 minute ago, nudge said:

At this rate, I'll have to rewatch it again before discussing to refresh my memory xD

I just want to give it enough time so that as many can watch it and discuss. It will not fail this time!!! Even if 5/6 have watched, fingers crossed we can make it a decent few pages of discussion.

• Subscriber

I have about 1 hour 20ish mins left... split it into 2 in the end ill finish it tomorrow then Ill be ready :D I will say so far though Im pleasantly surprised how much Ive enjoyed the story telling. Its very refreshing to see something like this!

• Subscriber
23 minutes ago, 6666 said:

I watched it over 2 weeks ago and I don't remember a whole lot other than my feeling towards it not being that positive or that negative. Also watched The Unforgivable.

You don't remember a whole lot?... Surely, you must have some thoughts about the story and the ending, at the very least? :) 

Archived