talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2022 Formula 2

football forum

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Tried to watch the F2 sprint race but switched it off. Barcelona is such a shite track for racing.

I switched it off after Vips spun. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Need to get one racist out of the way before dealing with the other one. xD

Eh, I just think the decision might've been motivated by the fact that the 'guilt-by-association' squad is no doubt gonna try and give Max a hard time over his obvious connection to the Piquet family, and Vips might just have been another stick that critics could have used to beat RBR with.

2 minutes ago, Panflute said:

Eh, I just think the decision might've been motivated by the fact that the 'guilt-by-association' squad is no doubt gonna try and give Max a hard time over his obvious connection to the Piquet family, and Vips might just have been another stick that critics could have used to beat RBR with.

His girlfriend is not helping by liking a post on Instagram where Rodrigo Piquet doubled down on the incident. 😬

• 3 weeks later...

Haven't watched any of the F2 this weekend, unfortunately. But nice to see that Iwasa won the feature race! :o I will have to check out the highlights later. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Charouz released a statement saying that the contract was cancelled due to the breaches of agreement from the driver side. I wonder if that simply has to do with finances, or rather with Cem's father having a verbal argument with Nissany and a physical altercation with Nissany's manager after the two drivers crashed out in Baku xD 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived