• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2021/22 - [17. Spieltag] - 17-19th December, 2021

football forum

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RB Leipzig have been so erratic this season. They should be beating a team like Bielefeld on home soil. Leipzig couldn't even take advantage of their 1 man advantage for the last 20 plus minutes of the match. A very poor performance by Leipzig. Bayern and even Dortmund would have certainly taken advantage of a man advantage against a side like Bielefeld.

14 minutes ago, nudge said:

I think we should consider merging 1. und 2. Bundesliga matchday threads next year when the leagues resume; current activity levels probably do not warrant two separate ones. Thoughts? 

Yea, good idea. 

This and last matchday were weird. 

ScientificInfamousKingfisher-max-1mb.gif

SinfulCompetentFlamingo-max-1mb.gif

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Yea, good idea. 

This and last matchday were weird. 

ScientificInfamousKingfisher-max-1mb.gif

SinfulCompetentFlamingo-max-1mb.gif

Yeah, I also feel like talking to myself most of the time xD Activity levels have been pretty shit throughout the German football forum recently, in general.

On 18/12/2021 at 11:38, Michael said:

RB Leipzig have been so erratic this season. They should be beating a team like Bielefeld on home soil. Leipzig couldn't even take advantage of their 1 man advantage for the last 20 plus minutes of the match. A very poor performance by Leipzig. Bayern and even Dortmund would have certainly taken advantage of a man advantage against a side like Bielefeld.

No, not Dortmund. 

40 minutes ago, nudge said:

I think we should consider merging 1. und 2. Bundesliga matchday threads next year when the leagues resume; current activity levels probably do not warrant two separate ones. Thoughts? 

I never watch the matches live, otherwise I'd probably be more active. That being said, I'm all for combining into one thread. I'm interested in both equally. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived