Newcastle
- LLWDL
Man City - WWLWW 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
8 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Imagine if United had gotten away with the pen Citeh did today. This thread would have been 10 pages long 🤣

Yeah because it's easier to get United fans rattled than City's. They even get rattled at nobody saying anything. :ph34r:

The defending for that Dias goal deserved automatic relegation.

Never ever let the ball bounce in your box. Schoolboy stuff.

No shock ourselves and Newcastle are defending like twats and getting pumped at the moment.

1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

Imagine if United had gotten away with the pen Citeh did today. This thread would have been 10 pages long 🤣

I gotta admit originally I thought it was a clear penalty. However the ball was away from the player so I think there is enough debate to not overturn it. 

1 hour ago, Gunnersauraus said:

@Honey Honey pep said that was the poorest city played this season in the first half. Yet they were 2.0 up at half time. Bit scary that if you are a Newcastle fan 

What's your returns policy on Joe Willock? :ph34r:

We only had 2 defenders playing today and they are shit at the minute. We've got wingers at full back in a back 4 against the Champions. Not great selection from Howe. I'll let it slide for now but every game is winnable until March from this point on. 

• The title was changed to Newcastle 0-4 Man City - Sunday 19th December, 2021
  • Administrator

Just seen the penalty incident. Newcastle can feel very hard done by there. Don't get how it's not given? Not any doubt Ederson brought down Fraser. Does it count as an off the ball incident? Does it matter that Cancelo had the ball?

• Subscriber

You can't do that in the first five minutes against Man City. it's criminal.

That said that non penalty is just astounding. I genuinely have never had less faith in the integrity of this league. It's inexplicable that they can't give that.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived