talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Joe Gomez - Real Madrid monitoring

football forum

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He looks like he might take a while to get back to what he was or as close to it as he can. Looked much better with Konate alongside him the other night but I'm not sure I want to see him being the senior centre back alongside a kid again. 

I can't see us selling him unless we get a big offer. In which case you could probably sell and bring in someone more reliable fitness wise. He's been so unlucky with the amount of big injuries he's had.

• 6 months later...
17 minutes ago, Rick said:

For one leg…

which leg works.... 

ACL, Patela and multiple Achilles surgeries....now we know why Liverpool made him 4th choice.

football is in dire need of an arbitration board that set transfer values to stop the rampant debt due to rip offs

5 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

:rofl:

Hes a fantastic footballer, was VVD's partner when we won the title and hes English.

Add another £25m.

Liverpool wouldn't sell him for the amount mentioned and rightly so, it's worth seeing if he can get back to his 19/20 form. You wouldn't get another club willing to pay more than £20-25m for him as it stands though because the lad hasn't played enough to prove he's over his injury problems.

5 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Liverpool wouldn't sell him for the amount mentioned and rightly so, it's worth seeing if he can get back to his 19/20 form. You wouldn't get another club willing to pay more than £20-25m for him as it stands though because the lad hasn't played enough to prove he's over his injury problems.

That's fair enough but we would be getting ripped a new arse hole if we sold him for £20m and he recaptured his form and fitness. 

I seriously hope we keep him and its looking like we will. 

You don't just let quality English players leave for £20m. He would walk into most sides in the world when fully fit.

8 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

That's fair enough but we would be getting ripped a new arse hole if we sold him for £20m and he recaptured his form and fitness. 

I seriously hope we keep him and its looking like we will. 

You don't just let quality English players leave for £20m. He would walk into most sides in the world when fully fit.

injury history plays a big factor, over 800 days injured is going to hurt value.   may put target clauses in there to.   if we paid 30m for a zero injury 22 year old.   you won't get 40m for Gomez who is also 4th choice and teams know it.

25 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

injury history plays a big factor, over 800 days injured is going to hurt value.   may put target clauses in there to.   if we paid 30m for a zero injury 22 year old.   you won't get 40m for Gomez who is also 4th choice and teams know it.

That's great..  we will keep him.

Archived