17/10/2020 - Newcastle 1-4 Man Utd

Recent Form
Newcastle - LLLWD
Man Utd - WDWWD

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Apparently Man Utd didn't have a shot on target in the first half hour? That is shocking, not only with the players they have on the pitch, but against one of the worst defences in the league :o

If utd turn this around after being as  poor as they apparently have been some people would say that is a sign of a good team. I'd say it's a sign they are cunts 

Disgraceful display again, if Ragnick is trying to implement a pressing system the players must be refusing to play it because nothing has changed at all.

I don't even think we've had the new manager lift most clubs get.

Personally think Ronaldo has changed the outlook of all our attack. Bruno no longer bombs on into the box, Rashford looks completely lost.

The draw means we are 7 points ahead of utd but they have two games in hand so good result for us. I think it's a 3 horse race I dont think west ham will get in the top 4. To be honest I thought we would be no where near it at the half way point so doing better than I expected 

• Subscriber
8 minutes ago, Devil said:

Disgraceful display again, if Ragnick is trying to implement a pressing system the players must be refusing to play it because nothing has changed at all.

I don't even think we've had the new manager lift most clubs get.

Personally think Ronaldo has changed the outlook of all our attack. Bruno no longer bombs on into the box, Rashford looks completely lost.

We can't play a pressing system because we have a team of lazy fuckers who Ole let amble around the pitch.

Cavani on his zimmer frame puts in more of a shift then our younger players.

25 minutes ago, Honey Honey said:

Hard to take. Nothing is going our way on the pitch this season. Football is cruel.

My smart watch told me to calm down I seem stressed on 85 minutes :4_joy:

How much do they cost? I might get one. With my anxiety it will telling me to calm down all the time 

7 minutes ago, MUFC said:

We can't play a pressing system because we have a team of lazy fuckers who Ole let amble around the pitch.

Cavani on his zimmer frame puts in more of a shift then our younger players.

Think its more the players mate.

Rashford and Greenwood both show moments of brilliance but if you watch them off the ball they can both be very lazy. Body language doesn't lie.

Ronaldo will never press as he's 36 and hasn't got it in him and Sancho isn't that player either.

Only players that will chase balls down are Bruno and Cavani.

Basically we're fucked.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Devil said:

Think its more the players mate.

Rashford and Greenwood both show moments of brilliance but if you watch them off the ball they can both be very lazy. Body language doesn't lie.

Ronaldo will never press as he's 36 and hasn't got it in him and Sancho isn't that player either.

Only players that will chase balls down are Bruno and Cavani.

Basically we're fucked.

Oh well, another waiting game. Just the new rebuild works this time.

32 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

How much do they cost? I might get one. With my anxiety it will telling me to calm down all the time 

Got a Garmin venu 2. Think it's about £200-250. 

With 2 keepers on the bench and 2 kids, plus now Wilson and ASM injured, we've got to do everything we can to get the next 2 games called off. Do what others do and exaggerate injuries and covid.

• The title was changed to Newcastle 1-1 Man Utd - Monday 27th December, 2021
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived