talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Dr.Gonzo - Hawaii holiday

football forum

• Subscriber

Seen as you're going in January with time likely being spent on the beach. This is a perfect opportunity to snap some feet pictures which can be posted on here. Obviously variety is crucial when taking pictures. My this I mean it's essential to capture pictures of feet from various nationalities. Like they say, variety is the spice of life. 

There'll be various segments to your approach. European feet, Latino feet, African feet and Middle Eastern/Asian feet. Don't forget mixed race people who won't belong to a single nationality. 

Really concentrate on the angles you capture pictures from. Front, side and back. You have to grasp the moment, when somebody stretches backwards. Chances are their toes will go towards them at a curved 90 degree angle, this is a good snap. Some may roll their toes straight ahead which is another good snap.

Enjoy your holiday. 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
34 minutes ago, Toinho said:

This thread was clearly created to try get some late comedian of the year votes but to be honest you’re just very weird x 

There are similar threads all year round. But they get removed.

1 hour ago, Toinho said:

This thread was clearly created to try get some late comedian of the year votes but to be honest you’re just very weird x 

Ow leave him alone he's sound. He doesn't hurt no one. 

19 minutes ago, Toinho said:

We don’t know that for sure. I’m sure there’s some poor woman out there who’s had her feet photos leaked online. 

Well I thought I saw someone taking a picture of my feet the other day 🤔

• 3 weeks later...

Archived