talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Utter Fucking Shite 0-1 Wolves - Monday 3rd January, 2022

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 17.30

Live on Sky Sports

220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png      VS     1200px-Wolverhampton_Wanderers.svg.png

Last 3 Meetings
29/08/2021 - Wolves 0-1 Man Utd
23/05/2021 - Wolves 1-2 Man Utd
29/12/2020 - Man Utd 1-0 Wolves

Recent Form
Man Utd - WDWDW
Wolves - DWLLD

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
22 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

I remember being told it’s was all Solkjaers fault and couldn’t possibly be shite players. I genuinely don’t think Pep or Klopp could get a tune out of these cunts.

Nah just looks like Rangnick's shite too. Fancy a swap?

As much as I love Edi, to take Greenwood off and leave them two up front when they’ve contributed the precise sum of fuck all is embarrassing. Where’s the game plan? It’s exactly the same as when Ole was in charge. There’s absolutely no change.

31 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

I remember being told it’s was all Solkjaers fault and couldn’t possibly be shite players. I genuinely don’t think Pep or Klopp could get a tune out of these cunts.

Not to go deep down the anti-OGS route but this team has had about 2 and a half/3 years under OGS? Then time under Mourinho where footballing style was restrictive and fell off a cliff leading to his sack? I think there's a fair argument that the consistent mismanagement of this club has led to a team with no real culture in the way you see at City or Liverpool, or at this point, even Arsenal. I don't think you need to get rid of a lot of players, though I can see why you'd be desperate for Declan Rice with those midfield options. But this is just gunna take a lot of time for a good coach to get the best out of a tactically and motivationally uninterested and disengaged squad. There must be so much politics still going on within the dressing room too, Ronaldo coming in and shaking things up, styles of play changing, players who were happy with pre-Ronaldo formations and results but can't come out and say they're not happy with United in it's current form led by Ronaldo because who the fuck in their right mind would do that? Even in the dressing room.

In summary, this would have been a GREAT season for an All Or Nothing

• The title was changed to Utter Fucking Shite 0-1 Wolves - Monday 3rd January, 2022

Controversial opinion alert!

United were heading in the right direction until we resigned Cristiano Ronaldo.

People will say where would we be without his goals. Fair enough I get that but I also believe the Ronaldo show is partly the reason so many of the team are struggling for form. 

We've gone from a team with goals coming from all angles to a team set up to get the best out of a single individual. Bruno no longer bursts into the box because that's Ronaldos space, Cavani is playing sidekick and Rashford doesn't even look a footballer.

United should cut this short at the end of the season.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived