Bundesliga 2021/22 - [18. Spieltag] - 7-9th January, 2022

football forum

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Many Covid cases, especially at Bayern. Manuel Neuer stuck in quarantine on the Maledives. 

Oh no, how horrible! Must be a real torture to be forced to spend more time in a place like this:

aerial-view.jpg

mlera-bedroom-ocean-50781150?$XlargeView

mlera-aerial-view-50781180?$XlargeViewpo

mlera-culinary-island-50781141?$XlargeVi

mlera-grand-beach-50763565?$XlargeViewpo

:ph34r:xD 

12 minutes ago, nudge said:

Oh no, how horrible! Must be a real torture to be forced to spend more time in a place like this:

aerial-view.jpg

mlera-bedroom-ocean-50781150?$XlargeView

mlera-aerial-view-50781180?$XlargeViewpo

mlera-culinary-island-50781141?$XlargeVi

mlera-grand-beach-50763565?$XlargeViewpo

:ph34r:xD 

Poor guy. 

That thing in the 2nd picture is actually perfect for quarantine. :D

Luckily he didn't get stuck in his hometown Gelsenkirchen. Now that would have been tragic. 

2 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

And I want a castle at Loire river.:ph34r: As long as Bayern have 16 players available the match isn't to be post-poned according to DFB Covid regularium.

Would be funny if they destroyed Gladbach with bench players after getting mauled with their first team out there.

Great to have fussball back.  I was getting bored with family.

Wonky start from Gladbach, but I thought they found their way into the match after 20 minutes or so. Could have scored 1-2 more goals as well. Same with Bayern though. Lewandowski with some big chances. 

• Subscriber

Well tale of two different halves in the first half. 25 mins of total control but Gladbach came alive and gained confidence after the first goal and settled in. Chances galore both ways by the end of it. Will be an exciting second half.

• Subscriber

Even with all the players out I genuinely thought our attack would be good enough. Unfortunate but this is how it goes. Sabitzer was god awful on the left flank but idk if I'd even hold that against him.. There where no options.

Gladbach showed some good fighting spirit today, something they have been lacking in the last months. Don't forget that they were missing some key players as well. 

1 minute ago, Coma said:

Big chance for Dortmund to close the gap now but I really don't like the chances against Frankfurt. They've been playing very well under Frau Glasner.

It's standard protocol that Dortmund fuck up if there is a chance to gain an advantage or close up. I really think it's a mentality problem. 

On 05/01/2022 at 13:41, Tommy said:

Apparently Bayern want to re-schedule the match. 

I don't think anyone will feel to sorry for them considering they will almost certainly win the league anyway. 

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Tommy said:

Gladbach showed some good fighting spirit today, something they have been lacking in the last months. Don't forget that they were missing some key players as well. 

Gladbach was missing Zakaria but that was it wasnt it? Im not making a wind up or anything just genuinely curious I thought that was pretty much their full strength squad even the subs where the normal faces/names.

1 hour ago, Viva la FCB said:

Gladbach was missing Zakaria but that was it wasnt it? Im not making a wind up or anything just genuinely curious I thought that was pretty much their full strength squad even the subs where the normal faces/names.

Gladbach was missing Bensebaini, because of Africa Championship. Also Plea and Thuram were reconvalescents. As for postponement of this match: nobody forced Bayern to sign that many players for the sake of a potential champions league win.

They could have had a squad of 15 players and this match would have been postponed

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Gladbach was missing Bensebaini, because of Africa Championship. Also Plea and Thuram were reconvalescents. As for postponement of this match: nobody forced Bayern to sign that many players for the sake of a potential champions league win.

They could have had a squad of 15 players and this match would have been postponed

Thuram came on as a sub, I think plea did to if memory serves but it was so long ago. Yeah I don't think postponing it makes sense it is what it is. We had a good enough squad to compete and our attack was fairly intact, there's no excuse there really.

7 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

Gladbach was missing Zakaria but that was it wasnt it?

Bensebaini, who is one of the best left backs of the Bundesliga, and Scally, who was one of their better players in recent months. Oh and Jonas Hofmann too. 

• Subscriber
8 hours ago, Tommy said:

Also, why was Musila wearing Tolisso's shirt in the 2nd half? I was very confused, and thought I forgot what Musiala looked like. xD

Tolisso's 24 and Mus is 42 I guess someone done fucked up with the press. I saw that too xD

On 07/01/2022 at 18:34, Tommy said:

It's standard protocol that Dortmund fuck up if there is a chance to gain an advantage or close up. I really think it's a mentality problem. 

Defensively we're absolute balls, but what a comeback win today. After being 2-0 down I fully expected us to pack it in. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived