• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

New Season, New Kit

football forum

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

I should be the same but I'm still a big kid. I used to collect football shirts when I was younger and never really grew out of loving them.

In regards to Everton our new kit will look weird as it will be the first one without "Chang" as the sponsor in about 11 years.

Doesn't it piss you off seeing 'Chang' ten times larger than the Everton badge?

Just now, Cannabis said:

Nah, not really xD. I'll admit when we played against Dynamo Kiev and played without a sponsor due to alcohol laws it looked smart though.

In a weird way Chang have become part of the club, they've been on our shirts since 2006 I believe and it'll be strange seeing them away from us. Our new kit deal is supposed to be massive though so it's all swings and roundabouts.

I guess it has always annoyed me, starting with the NRL (the first competition I watch a lot of). Absolutely disgusting the amount of sponsors. Probably a couple on the back as well.

Image result for brisbane broncos

• Administrator

I like the shade of blue along with the black on the third kit. but not too keen on the pattern on it.

the away kit looks like a set of pyjamas with that grey tone xD 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

that Arsenal away reminds me of the Nike one a few years ago with the light to dark fade. 

love that colour of the last Real one but don't like the squared pattern. 

• Administrator
8 hours ago, SirBalon said:

This kit makes me happy...  Not because it's good, which it is.  But because it's good and that this is the announcement that Wenger will be leaving.

how come?

football forum

If you spin the shirt 180 degrees the red and white pattern comes together to spell ''Fuck off Wenger''. 

Archived