• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

New Season, New Kit

football forum

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
football forum

It's hard for a team that plays with stripes to keep the kits looking different but I'll admit that new design for Barcelona is shite. If they really had to I'd like to see them go back to the half and half shirt from 2009 although a few more years of the plain stripes would have suited me fine, it's the same template yes but it's tradition!

1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

It's hard for a team that plays with stripes to keep the kits looking different but I'll admit that new design for Barcelona is shite. If they really had to I'd like to see them go back to the half and half shirt from 2009 although a few more years of the plain stripes would have suited me fine, it's the same template yes but it's tradition!

Usually, yeah, but the sponsor change should've made it pretty easy for them to come up with a fresh look with only minor changes.

On 3/27/2017 at 4:34 PM, HoneyNUFC said:

3EADA9AF00000578-0-image-a-54_1490615683

xDxDxD

Were they inspired by TFF's skin in 2011

I assume that's a training top? Those often have some hideous design on them and I can't imagine Manchester United feel the need to grab the attention by putting out shite like that as an actual kit.

3 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

livnew3.jpg

Rumoured to be the new Liverpool kit for next season. The badge has been changed to mark the 125 year anniversary of the club and is a far-cry from the one that's seen today. I must say it's a great shirt if it wasn't for that hideous logo - thoughts Reds?

The top looks brilliant but the crest (what's happened to it) looks absolutely ridiculous.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
35 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Liverpool's new one is nice. Someone else can post it, I can't be arsed. 

really nice, retro feel about it. celebrating 125 years. Like it.

Liverpool-Kit-5.jpg

I don't love that kit. I've always identified us with red and gold rather than red and white and I don't like when the sponsors' logos are a different colour to a monochromatic badge like ours.

That said, it's not as bad as I feared. I'm glad we didn't go with the old badge with the mermaids and shit.

Archived