football forum

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Batard said:

Officially released now. And a thing of beauty

olympique-marseille-17-18-home-kit-2.jpg

olympique-marseille-17-18-away-kit-2.jpg

I actually like them a lot and the only "but" would be on the away top because I don't like the three stripes down the side.  But they're clean cut and they're how football kits should be.

• Administrator
44 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I actually like them a lot and the only "but" would be on the away top because I don't like the three stripes down the side.  But they're clean cut and they're how football kits should be.

I love the away kit more than the home kit, that shade of blue - Celeste? - is just gorgeous 

3 minutes ago, Batard said:

I love the away kit more than the home kit, that shade of blue - Celeste? - is just gorgeous 

I love that blue celeste too mate.  Marseille have had that blue so many times throughout history (history is something PSG don't have...  Why did I add that? xD) and it's beautiful. ;)

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I love that blue celeste too mate.  Marseille have had that blue so many times throughout history (history is something PSG don't have...  Why did I add that? xD) and it's beautiful. ;)

That's because PSG are only 7 years older than I am!

2 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Notts County are younger than you :ph34r:.

hahaha...  That would also make Juventus younger than me who based their kit on Notts County. xD

I'm only slightly older than PSG...  I was born in 1971.

4 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

hahaha...  That would also make Juventus younger than me who based their kit on Notts County. xD

Dad?

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

You're younger than PSG, they were formed 12 August 1970

5 minutes ago, Batard said:

You're younger than PSG, they were formed 12 August 1970

Damn!  I wanted to be older than them to make my point!!!!  You're right. (never before have I wanted to be older than something) :(

• Administrator
Just now, SirBalon said:

Damn!  I wanted to be older than them to make my point!!!!  You're right. (never before have I wanted to be older than something) :(

xD

The sponsor lets it down a bit if this is the one, would have been better if it was smaller and in red like the numbers on the back, or infact not on there at all.

Howeber it isn't "Wonga" and the kit it's self is nice. Pretty decent effort from Puma, especially with the red numbering on the back which we used to have in the 70's.

Edit:!Few people convinced it's photoshopped actually. Get fucked.

Archived