talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tonight Matthew, I’m At The Cinema Watching……….

football forum

I know we have a lot of cinema goers here on the forum. I like to hear when people are going and what they’re watching. So…..

Tonight Matthew, I’ve got a double header! Watching Speed at 7:10 and The Kingsman at 9:20. 

I was too young for Speeds original release back in ‘94 and missed out on the Jan De Bont classic. My local is showing it randomly! Hadn’t seen the latest Kingsman either so thought I’d kill 2 birds with one stone.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Should probably consider moving it to the general Film & TV forum instead of the Film Club... 

The last movie I watched at the cinema was The Rise of Skywalker, haha. Over two years ago.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

The last movie I watched in a cinema was probably Dunkirk. I'm sad that I didn't get to watch Dune in a cinema. 

Same. I already had tickets and all...but then they announced new restrictions 🙄

• Subscriber

The last time I was at a cinema was watching ET in 1982 I think it was, me and the wife took our then young son and daughter along to watch it and the end bit where ET touched young Elliot Taylor on the face all you could hear in the cinema is kiddies in the audience crying, our daughter held back until we got outside after, then she suddenly burst out crying. xD

3 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

The last time I was at a cinema was watching ET in 1982 I think it was, me and the wife took our then young son and daughter along to watch it and the end bit where ET touched young Elliot Taylor on the face all you could hear in the cinema is kiddies in the audience crying, our daughter held back until we got outside after, then she suddenly burst out crying. xD

You can probably remember when the first cinema opened can't you john 😂

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

@CaaC (John) my sister got really upset when we were young when E.T. died. My parents had to tell her he came back to stop her crying 😂

It was funny at the time though inside the cinema with all the kiddies crying their eyes out and leaving the cinema kiddies coming out with their mums and dads all clinging onto their parents crying like a load of cats wailing. xD

34 minutes ago, Tommy said:

The last movie I watched in a cinema was probably Dunkirk. I'm sad that I didn't get to watch Dune in a cinema. 

I’m watching it again Wednesday with a mate that didn’t get to see it.

47 minutes ago, nudge said:

How was The Kingsman?  I love the original and the sequel, but the trailer of this new one looks a bit...odd?

Weird. The first hour was just dead space. Picks up after that but not enough to save it overall.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 30/03/2022 at 00:45, DeadLinesman said:

Ambulance. Wow that was fucking awful.

What is Jake Gyllenhaal doing in a Michael Bay movie? Did he lose a bet? 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived