• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

King Kazu appreciation thread

football forum

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 10 months later...

I mentioned Kazu Miura on this forum back in early 2020, and how incredible it was that he was still playing at 53. But at 55, for him to still be playing football at a relatively high level and joining a Portuguese 2nd division club, just shows how incredible his achievement really is. He will be 56 in February, not long now. 😉

15 hours ago, Tommy said:

Love live the king! He's set to join UD Oliveirense in Portugal's 2nd division. 

I believe the club he signed from basically own the club he just signed with...and his brother was the coach of his Japanese side he was on loan at...they're doing everything possible to keep him playing lol

• 1 month later...
  • The title was changed to King Kazu appreciation thread
On 08/12/2022 at 13:22, Tommy said:

Love live the king! He's set to join UD Oliveirense in Portugal's 2nd division. 

he made his pro debut when I was born.  he was late 40s when he last scored for Japan.   it's crazy.   when I saw this I thought it was April

• 5 months later...
5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

He says that he still wants to continue playing professionally until he is 60! Well, good luck to him and it looks like we will be talking about his endeavours at football clubs, for several years to come.

Archived