The better place to talk football.

Wordle

football forum

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

This from another forum... 

I think it depends on how you reach the website as to which word you get, whether you go via the original website or through the new NYT page.

Turns out you didn't break Wordle. NYT did. 

24 minutes ago, RondónEFC said:

Today's word was... niche. First time it's felt like they deliberately chose a word to try and catch people out. I got it on the last guess. @...Dan it is a real thing but if you look it up you'll see why most people haven't heard of it. xD

Can you spoiler it for me? 

10 hours ago, Stan said:

I think it depends on how you reach the website as to which word you get, whether you go via the original website or through the new NYT page.

Oh true so I’m still on the original as I haven’t closed the page since I started. I’ll start my own thread and play with myself (story of my life). 

• Subscriber
15 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Can you spoiler it for me? 

Oh true so I’m still on the original as I haven’t closed the page since I started. I’ll start my own thread and play with myself (story of my life). 

Caulk or, less frequently, caulking is a material used to seal joints or seams against leakage in various structures and piping. The oldest form of caulk consisted of fibrous materials driven into the wedge-shaped seams between boards on wooden boats or ships

• Subscriber
45 minutes ago, RondónEFC said:

Today's word was... niche. First time it's felt like they deliberately chose a word to try and catch people out. I got it on the last guess. @...Dan it is a real thing but if you look it up you'll see why most people haven't heard of it. xD

I managed to work it out when I got the 3 opening letters and as the wife's cousin is a builder and has his own business it clicked. 

• Administrator
35 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Whoops, the only excuse is that I thought everyone that does this game has already played it. O.o

Kick my old arse if you ever see me.

not necessarily considering it's still early morning here xD 

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, elnastarkey said:

New word again, I clutched really hard here. Massive luck on my end

Welcome aboard buddy, sounds like you have been viewing a lot in here before and now decided to join, a brummie blues too, keep posting. 

21 hours ago, Toinho said:

Woah. Yes mine was different wtf. My site still says powerlanguage.co.uk

20 hours ago, Stan said:

As Stan mentioned.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2022-02-16-this-week-wordle-featured-a-different-word-for-two-groups-of-users

Archived