Jump to content
talkfootball365
  • Welcome!

    Tired of Kevins and Karens on Facebook and other social media platforms?

    Our forum is completely focused on football and moderated to keep discussions civil. Sound good? Sign up!

Wordle


football forum
 Share

Recommended Posts

Sign up to remove this ad.

Did anybody do it the other day when the word was "FETUS". I thought it was a bit edgy for Wordle at the time. Later apparently a few people thought they were making a bad joke in light of the abortion law controversy in the US so they changed it to something else halfway through the day. xD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Did anybody do it the other day when the word was "FETUS". I thought it was a bit edgy for Wordle at the time. Later apparently a few people thought they were making a bad joke in light of the abortion law controversy in the US so they changed it to something else halfway through the day. xD

I have a list of the games and answers and I have not noticed FETUS among them? unless I am doing a different game than you? I have the link as a bookmark and I always open it up with that. O.o

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

I have a list of the games and answers and I have not noticed FETUS among them? unless I am doing a different game than you? I have the link as a bookmark and I always open it up with that. O.o

That's what I mean. They changed it. I think SHINE was the new word.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

That's what I mean. They changed it. I think SHINE was the new word.

Aye, that was yesterday's word, you had me worried there for a bit xD

I got today's word just by 3 letters that came up and my mind flashed onto a certain thing our daughter owns and I got it in 2 :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Did anybody do it the other day when the word was "FETUS". I thought it was a bit edgy for Wordle at the time. Later apparently a few people thought they were making a bad joke in light of the abortion law controversy in the US so they changed it to something else halfway through the day. xD

It let me put SHITE in when it was shine 😂

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

football forum
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...