talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2. Bundesliga 2021/22 - [19. Spieltag] 14-16th January 2022

football forum

• The title was changed to 2. Bundesliga 2021/22 - [19. Spieltag] 14-16th January 2022
  • The topic was pinned
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New signing Nicolas Gavory starting as our left back! Line-up looks good! Hopefully Shinta Appelkamp will give us some creativity in midfield that we were lacking in the past months. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

We lose the ball so easily. It's frustrating. Anyway, 0:0 at half-time. Nothing's lost. 

We were playing quite well for the first 20 minutes or so and had a few decent chances, but after that, it just became a competition of which team is worse at passing and ball control xD

Just now, nudge said:

We were playing quite well for the first 20 minutes or so and had a few decent chances, but after that, it just became a competition of which team is worse at passing and ball control xD

And Hennings needs to stop bullying Toprak. xD

The commentator was quite funny. "Wenn der Ball Hennings vor die Füße fällt, wird Pavlenka heiß und kalt." 

or when Narey wanted a free-kick "Fällt aus wegen is nich." xD

• Subscriber
37 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Peterson you fucking idiot 

Yeah, that was one of the stupidest fouls I've seen in quite a while. Red maybe slightly harsh, but he really only has himself to blame. Hopefully Agu isn't injured and it was just a precaution to sub him right after.

A deserved win for us, in the end. 3 points today means we're up to 3rd, and HSV and St. Pauli both drawing is a good thing! It's just a pity Aue couldn't hold onto the lead. Let's hope Schalke loses points this weekend, too.

2 hours ago, nudge said:

Yeah, that was one of the stupidest fouls I've seen in quite a while. Red maybe slightly harsh, but he really only has himself to blame. Hopefully Agu isn't injured and it was just a precaution to sub him right after.

A deserved win for us, in the end. 3 points today means we're up to 3rd, and HSV and St. Pauli both drawing is a good thing! It's just a pity Aue couldn't hold onto the lead. Let's hope Schalke loses points this weekend, too.

I immediately knew that it's going to be a red card. Reckless and stupid. 

Anyway, we really are in a relegation fight now. Fucking hell. I have to get Magenta Sport TV or some shit if we go down. xD

31 minutes ago, Coma said:

What's the issue with F95?

Where to start. Pretty much everything. Maybe Preußer's move from Freiburg II to us was a step too much for him. The team plays completely clueless, no leadership, no real fighting spirit. It's depressing. 

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Where to start. Pretty much everything. Maybe Preußer's move from Freiburg II to us was a step too much for him. The team plays completely clueless, no leadership, no real fighting spirit. It's depressing. 

What's sad is that here in US there is better coverage of 3. Liga than 2. Liga. I can watch full matches on Magenta or DFB channel for the dritte but have to settle for highlights of teams I follow in the zweite. Schade.

On 15/01/2022 at 15:30, nudge said:

Yeah, that was one of the stupidest fouls I've seen in quite a while. Red maybe slightly harsh, but he really only has himself to blame.

Banned for 3 games. That's a bit harsh, no?

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Banned for 3 games. That's a bit harsh, no?

Definitely too harsh. It was a stupid foul, but not the worst I've seen for sure. 1 match ban would have been enough, in my opinion.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived