talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other PL Round 22 Matches - 14-16th January, 2022

• The title was changed to Other PL Round 22? Matches - 14th-17th January, 2022 
  • The topic was pinned
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair play to Brighton last night, that was the best Brighton team we've played in the Premier League. They played with an intensity and a press that we haven't seen but statistics don't lie. That's six games unbeaten against them now and they've only outperformed us in the league table once in the last thirty years. So bragging rights are still ours.

35 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

2-0 Norwich. 

Not a clue how Everton justify keeping Benitez beyond half time the way this is going. 

Can you sack a manager at half time 😂

• Subscriber

Had a game myself and just seen the half time score after finishing. Benitez position untenable barring a second half miracle but this club is only going one way under this owner. It'll never happen but Moshiri can fuck right off and take his stadium with him if that's the trade off.

3 minutes ago, RondónEFC said:

Had a game myself and just seen the half time score after finishing. Benitez position untenable barring a second half miracle but this club is only going one way under this owner. It'll never happen but Moshiri can fuck right off and take his stadium with him if that's the trade off.

If it wasn’t for the beginning of works on the new stadium, I genuinely can’t think of anything positive Moshiri has done at Everton. 

• Subscriber
19 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

If it wasn’t for the beginning of works on the new stadium, I genuinely can’t think of anything positive Moshiri has done at Everton. 

Yeah it'll be the best stadium in the Championship no question about that.

• Subscriber

Aston Villa XI: Martinez, Cash, Konsa, Mings, Digne, Sanson, Douglas Luiz, Ramsey, Watkins, Ings, Buendia

Subs: Steer, Targett, Young, Coutinho, Hayden, Hause, Chukwuemeka, Archer, Iroegbunam

Man Utd XI: De Gea, Dalot, Lindelof, Varane, Telles, Fred, Matic, Greenwood, Bruno Fernandes, Elanga, Cavani

Subs: Heaton, Henderson, Jones, Maguire, Mata, Lingard, Sancho, Van de Beek

I can't take much more of this. To constantly fall short. To constantly be given a bit of hope on and off the pitch and have it yanked away all the time.

Howe has only had 9 league games and we've lost 6 points in the last 20 minutes.

We invited them on for the last half an hour so a draw is probably fair. Lascelles is playing awfully. A massive liability and needs to he dropped now. They have to sign a centre half before the Leeds game.

It is a case now of just signing players and hoping things go our way. It doesn't look like they will even with signings though. It's just not our year. 

• The title was changed to Other PL Round 22 Matches - 14-16th January, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived