talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man City 1-0 Chelsea - Saturday 15th January, 2022

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We can afford to lose this but a win should take us out of Chelsea's reach, we normally finish a season stronger than we start it due to the depth in the squad  ..7 players out for us with covid  ..best team we can put out today

Ederson

Walker - Dias - Laporte - Cancelo

De Bruyne - Rodrigo - Gundogan

Bernardo - Jesus - Greelish

36 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

We can afford to lose this but a win should take us out of Chelsea's reach, we normally finish a season stronger than we start it due to the depth in the squad  ..7 players out for us with covid  ..best team we can put out today

Ederson

Walker - Dias - Laporte - Cancelo

De Bruyne - Rodrigo - Gundogan

Bernardo - Jesus - Greelish

Yep, that's probably the team Pep 'I'm playing CM on cheat mode' Guardiola will put out. 

• The topic was pinned

That’s a good example of how many fouls that go on in the game that don’t get called. Walker pushes Ziyech to the floor, free kick Chelsea. Reason he pushes him? Ziyech is forearming him in the face so should be a free kick City.

Does make you think how stop start the game would be if every foul was viewed through VAR, we’d be here all day

1 minute ago, Gunnersauraus said:

The pundits were just complimenting city for not complaining about their players out. There second team cost  more than most first teams !

As TAD keeps saying, it's Man City who started all this getting games postponed nonsense last season.

1 minute ago, LFCMike said:

As TAD keeps saying, it's Man City who started all this getting games postponed nonsense last season.

Also before anyone says it I agree arsenal are being cunts so you cant use that against me 

7 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

I see Man City reported a profit for the previous year, a period with no crowds for any club. Nothing dodgy going on though, obviously. Must be their worldwide appeal.

Not the dodgiest thing City have done recently with the Barry Bennell case going on

Just now, Bluewolf said:

Normally yes.. 

I have to admit the only team I've seen keep the ball better than city was peps Barcelona. You can see when Chelsea get the ball they are good in possession but city make them look very average 

• The title was changed to Man City 1-0 Chelsea - Saturday 15th January, 2022

Archived