talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man City 1-0 Chelsea - Saturday 15th January, 2022

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Fucking hell. Is this blue moon? Liverpool fans you're wasting your time, the hate is ingrained from youth.

Liverpool being likened to Manchester City or Chelsea is so stupid that you have to realise we live in a different world now. 

Who is talking about Liverpool? This is a Dortmund discussion

1 minute ago, Stan said:

You're wasting your time. The misery is ingrained from youth. 

I just like football and talking about it. I don’t particularly hate or love any team, I have been implicitly trying to avoid conflict but it keeps happening, and I hate it because it is boring and doesn’t change anything. How many discussions just end up name calling contests? i am sick of it really

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Spike said:

I just like football and talking about it. I don’t particularly hate or love any team, I have been implicitly trying to avoid conflict but it keeps happening, and I hate it because it is boring and doesn’t change anything. How many discussions just end up name calling contests? i am sick of it really

Very difficult to just have a conversation at times when it involves certain clubs or personnel. 

• Administrator
Just now, The Artful Dodger said:

The tounge up the UAE arse is by inference a dig at Klopp. That's why the 'oh so neutral' moderator went you great lengths to say he wasn't. 

Just admit it ffs 

LIKE FUCKING CLOCKWORK. 

Predictable as much as a Tory party during a lockdown.

I said it because I KNEW a melt like you would kick up a fuss about it. But clearly that didn't pacify you enough. Not sure anything will. Not going to admit to something YOU want someone to believe. Haven't you got some drinking to do now? Sunday night beers on the go? 

If you need a cure for a hangover, banana milkshake. Milk, banana and honey. You can thank me whenever you like :)

Just now, Stan said:

LIKE FUCKING CLOCKWORK. 

Predictable as much as a Tory party during a lockdown.

I said it because I KNEW a melt like you would kick up a fuss about it. But clearly that didn't pacify you enough. Not sure anything will. Not going to admit to something YOU want someone to believe. Haven't you got some drinking to do now? Sunday night beers on the go? 

If you need a cure for a hangover, banana milkshake. Milk, banana and honey. You can thank me whenever you like :)

I'm right though aren't I? 

3 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

The tounge up the UAE arse is by inference a dig at Klopp and Liverpool. That's why the 'oh so neutral' moderator went to great lengths to say he wasn't. 

Just admit it ffs 

I have no idea what this means, mate.  I’m just talking about football and I got a bit wound up because I was called a ‘cunt’, when I felt like I was having a normal chat with someone. I just like football mate, Klopp and Liverpool included, I don’t really have time or energy in my life to be angry about it and hating on clubs

Me hating Liverpool is like someone from Bristol hating Adelaide United FC xD. Just why? I've tried to leave the 'angry young man' schtick in the past, I recommend everyone doing the same, it's much nicer going through life without being confrontational and not having a chip on the shoulder

I get a bit wound up sometimes that is true but that is only when I think someone is having a go at me, and unfortunately it's easy to think that over text as @LFCMike and I just experienced

• Administrator
18 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

It's the pretence that they don't hate Liverpool that is the issue. 

I don't usually use this phrase. 

But RENT FREE IN YOUR HEAD is very apt. 

Have a good night. 

3 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I think bayern in 2012/13 under Jupp played the best football I've ever seen personally. 

Its a contender but hard to judge playing against lower level competition, how good would Pep's Barca of looked in Germany?

31 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Its a contender but hard to judge playing against lower level competition, how good would Pep's Barca of looked in Germany?

I didn't like peak barcas football as much, just like I didn't like peps Bayern as much. 

2012/13 Bayern were physical, elegant, comfortable on and off the ball, in long possession or on the counter, long or short passing. Pressed hard off the ball. Very capable team in the air too. Unlike Barcas midgets. 
Ribery was very adventurous, Robben too to a lesser extent. Meant the team could pull out stunning pieces of brilliance. A danger from set pieces and capable of beating teams in different ways. 

Barca could be boring at times, dallying on the ball doing nothing with it for long periods. had a more clockwork like attack, and looked fucking lost when plan A didn't work. Hence them getting bullied by Bayern at that time. 

13 hours ago, Spike said:

Me hating Liverpool is like someone from Bristol hating Adelaide United FC xD. Just why? I've tried to leave the 'angry young man' schtick in the past, I recommend everyone doing the same, it's much nicer going through life without being confrontational and not having a chip on the shoulder

I get a bit wound up sometimes that is true but that is only when I think someone is having a go at me, and unfortunately it's easy to think that over text as @LFCMike and I just experienced

I apologise for dropping the c-bomb. I'll maintain you were being pedantic but don't want to drag it out any further:)

• The title was changed to Man City 1-0 Chelsea - Saturday 15th January, 2022
5 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I didn't like peak barcas football as much, just like I didn't like peps Bayern as much. 

2012/13 Bayern were physical, elegant, comfortable on and off the ball, in long possession or on the counter, long or short passing. Pressed hard off the ball. Very capable team in the air too. Unlike Barcas midgets. 
Ribery was very adventurous, Robben too to a lesser extent. Meant the team could pull out stunning pieces of brilliance. A danger from set pieces and capable of beating teams in different ways. 

Barca could be boring at times, dallying on the ball doing nothing with it for long periods. had a more clockwork like attack, and looked fucking lost when plan A didn't work. Hence them getting bullied by Bayern at that time. 

I remember that great Bayern team, we beat them a few times with a mediocre team in Germany with players like Mangala, Fernando, Navas, Glendon, Jovetic etc  ..that was a great Bayern team but very beatable if you got stuck into them

Archived