19/07/2020 - Tottenham 3-0 Leicester

Recent Form
Leicester - WWLLW
Tottenham - LWLWD

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

We're lucky to be level. Kane should have had a hattrick and has his customary goal against us. I expect he will get more tonight. 

Two brilliant clearances off the line though. 

Need to keep the ball in midfield. They win it then break and we're under pressure. 

• Administrator
35 minutes ago, Redcanuck said:

Was that much time added on justified?  I was watching the United Brentford game so didn't see the second half of this game,

5 minutes yes. Unsure what the timings were for after they equalised. We could blame Moss as much as we want but it was just stupid from us. Last minute equalisers happen, but to then lose it is pathetic. Nonsensical stuff from Tielemans at the restart. 

20 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Soyuncu really is utter fucking garbage isn't he? 

He's drastically declined in the past 12-18 months. Did well with Evans regularly next to him, then was very inconsistent, had a shit Euros and then just loses concentration too often in a game. 

• Subscriber

THAT IS LITERALLY WHY I FOLLOW TOTTENHAM ALL OVER EUROPE. FOR MOMENTS LIKE THAT. NO BETTER FEELING IN THE WORLD

So pumped full of adrenaline right now, in absolute shock we’ve done that, fully deserved to win but to win it in that fashion is just perfect. Limbs in that away end were Amsterdam esque with the winner. On the pitch. Three hoardings knocked down. Players in the crowd. Might have seen me on tv too with my 3 seconds of fame 

20 minutes ago, Stan said:

5 minutes yes. Unsure what the timings were for after they equalised. We could blame Moss as much as we want but it was just stupid from us. Last minute equalisers happen, but to then lose it is pathetic. Nonsensical stuff from Tielemans at the restart. 

He's drastically declined in the past 12-18 months. Did well with Evans regularly next to him, then was very inconsistent, had a shit Euros and then just loses concentration too often in a game. 

United was interested in him awhile back,  put an £80m price tag on him and we may bite.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Did our best Spursy impression today. 

I can't bring myself to use that word after that. I've never seen Spurs plunge to that level of bad.

It's one thing blowing it but to lose from there. Just how? It's totally unprofessional.

Absolutely dreading that Forest game.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Redcanuck said:

United was interested in him awhile back,  put an £80m price tag on him and we may bite.

Haha, I reckon his head is gone. Probably wants to leave but agreed to do so in summer. 

1 minute ago, Dan said:

I can't bring myself to use that word after that. I've never seen Spurs plunge to that level of bad.

It's one thing blowing it but to lose from there. Just how? It's totally unprofessional.

Absolutely dreading that Forest game.

Yeah it's one thing to concede 1 in stoppage time, but do it again barely a minute later is criminal. 

Game management by the players can be horrid at times. 

• Subscriber
58 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Soyuncu really is utter fucking garbage isn't he? 

I'm done with him now. He's had more bad games than good. I'm thinking early 2019/20 was the exception rather than the norm.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Storts said:

Laughable. Like I said we were shite. Would've been a very fortunate win.

4.56 against this Spurs side. Our defenders should all be given life sentences.

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I've said it for ages, I'm glad you're coming round. He was not great last season and this season is worse. 

Pre-lockdown 2019/20 is looking like the exception rather than the norm. There's only so long it can be a blip. He's costs us too often and he was shocking again tonight.

Vestergaard man. How did our recruitment not see how bad this bloke is?

We're genuinely at a point where Choudhury looks the best of a back three and we're happy that Ghana lost to fucking Comoros because we get Amartey back. What an absolute shitshow.

• The title was changed to Leicester 2-3 Tottenham - Wednesday 19th January, 2022
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived