• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2021/22 - [20. Spieltag] - 21-23rd January, 2022

football forum

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bloody hell, Bielefeld have just scored their 2nd goal through Schopf, away to Frankfurt with less than half an hour of the match being played. Frankfurt really need to buck up their ideas and start playing like they are capable of performing.

Damn, I feel sorry for Gladbach this time. They were the better team throughout the game, and were really close to scoring the 2-1. Then one little defensive mistake cost them the game. 

• Subscriber
Just now, Tommy said:

Damn, I feel sorry for Gladbach this time. They were the better team throughout the game, and were really close to scoring the 2-1. Then one little defensive mistake cost them the game. 

I don't. Eisern Union! 😎

I ended up watching the Fürth - Mainz match on playback yesterday.  For being a bottom feeder in the Buli I don't really feel like GF play badly at all.  The created some great chances and were definitely the better team over the 90 minutes yesterday.  It was nice to see them get a win but it's going to take a Mainz-like turnaround for them to avoid relegation.  

Also mentioned yesterday that Bo Svensson's 1-match ban was a precedent in Germany.  I assume they mean because of yellow card accumulation.  I think they said he's on 4 yellows for the season.

1 hour ago, nudge said:

Why though :ph34r:

I have a fetish for losing teams.  I watched almost every Mainz match last year when they were awful and I feel like Bo Svensson and I nurtured them back to health.

If anyone's club needs me I'm willing to whore myself out.  H96 are doing just fine under my watch right now.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived