talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2. Bundesliga 2021/22 - [20. Spieltag] 21-23rd January 2022

football forum

Unbenannt.png

I asked to have the Bundesliga and 2. Bundesliga matchday sections merged, so we can have one topic for both leagues, but I was told it was a "stupid idea". I thought they were joking, but nobody did anything so I guess they were serious. Good talk. 

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
8 hours ago, Tommy said:

I asked to have the Bundesliga and 2. Bundesliga matchday sections merged, so we can have one topic for both leagues, but I was told it was a "stupid idea". I thought they were joking, but nobody did anything so I guess they were serious. Good talk. 

Probably the worst idea there was this century.

In all seriousness, I thought there was enough activity in both? Would having both together not muddy the waters so to speak?

4 hours ago, Stan said:

Probably the worst idea there was this century.

In all seriousness, I thought there was enough activity in both? Would having both together not muddy the waters so to speak?

There has been little to no activity in recent weeks. In 2. Bundesliga, it's either me talking to myself when Fortuna plays, or nudge talking to herself when Bremen plays, occassionally getting a visit from Bluewolf. But that's it. And Bundesliga matchday topics haven't really been that active either. 

Anyway, we lost again. I think Preußer will be sacked now. :( But at least we showed somewhat of a fighting spirit today. 

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Anyway, we lost again. I think Preußer will be sacked now. :( But at least we showed somewhat of a fighting spirit today. 

Who do you think will be your next manager? Any rumours?

4 minutes ago, nudge said:

Who do you think will be your next manager? Any rumours?

No rumours, and I honestly have no idea. I doubt it will be Funkel after his betrayal. xD 

Jos Luhukay was always someone I wanted to see at the club, but I see he's at VVV Venlo now. Well at least he's close by. xD

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

No rumours, and I honestly have no idea. I doubt it will be Funkel after his betrayal. xD 

Jos Luhukay was always someone I wanted to see at the club, but I see he's at VVV Venlo now. Well at least he's close by. xD

Maybe he strategically choice Venlo for that reason xD 

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Tommy said:

There has been little to no activity in recent weeks. In 2. Bundesliga, it's either me talking to myself when Fortuna plays, or nudge talking to herself when Bremen plays, occassionally getting a visit from Bluewolf. But that's it. And Bundesliga matchday topics haven't really been that active either. 

Genuine question - why would merging Matchday Chat increase the activity if both currently aren't getting it at the moment?

Also, I've noticed @Coma posting more frequently in the 2.Bundesliga topics - it's not just you? It's more likely you and @nudge will post there as your teams are playing there. And @Bluewolf follows one of you around anyway so that's obvious xD 

@Rucksackfranzose, @Michael, @Viva la FCB and myself also post in the BL topics.

I posted more when German football was on BT here so admittedly, as it's moved to Sky since the start of this season, I don't watch it as much. 

• Subscriber

Honestly I just rarely watch matches live. The schedule sometimes lines up on weekends but occasionally it does other then that I work Mon-Fri so any weekday matches im watching after work. Hard to pick up and keep convo's going 8+ hours later. I still will post ocassionally like when its the Dortmund match and there is a whole bunch of controversy....or we get shitcanned by Gladbach once again xD 

I think merging makes more sense, why make two seperate topics if there less active anyways.

1 hour ago, Viva la FCB said:

Honestly I just rarely watch matches live.

This is the thing for me. The matches are on live between 9AM and noon for me, which never used to be a problem but now I have a 2-hour German course right smack in the middle of that window. 

Couple that with zero coverage of 2. Buli over here means I'm playing catch-up all weekend with YouTube streams and match replays.  Posting live during the match just isn't an option for me all the time.

Penalty for Paderborn against Bremen. :o 

Pavlenka saves it! :o 

Another penalty, 1-0 Paderborn. I'm confused. Penalty had to be re-taken because Pavlenka moved too early at the first one? 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived