• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Meat Loaf: Bat Out Of Hell singer dies at 74

football forum

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Went to watch the re-promotion of BooH2 in Poughkeepsie back in 2007. I was just blown by the amount of energy he exudes on stage only to hear he was actually sick and its sad that we've lost another legend. RIP.

Thanks for the great bass workout aka Bat out of Hell.

• Subscriber

Oh no! Another one. RIP :(

Meat Loaf was the favourite of one of my exes many years ago, and we had a lot of great times with him playing in the background. So many memories! All those road trips, all those wild nights in rock festivals, all the fun we had... 

Will blast Bat Out of Hell full volume today and watch Rocky Horror Picture Show tonight in honour of a great musician and great times...

• Subscriber

God speed to the big man, I can remember back in the '80s working down South, had the weekend off and on a hot summers day me and the wife would open the windows, crack some bottles of wine, leave the kids who were younger then playing in the back garden and we would blast his music out, fuck the neighbours.

• Subscriber
On 21/01/2022 at 16:38, CaaC (John) said:

God speed to the big man, I can remember back in the '80s working down South, had the weekend off and on a hot summers day me and the wife would open the windows, crack some bottles of wine, leave the kids who were younger then playing in the back garden and we would blast his music out, fuck the neighbours.

Any videos?

Archived