The better place to talk football.

Crystal Palace 1-3 Liverpool - Sunday 23rd January, 2022

football forum

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
9 hours ago, LFCMike said:

I don't think he was far wrong with the Liverpool thing. Take Man City's latest dodgy sponsorship deal or them announcing a profit for the Covid hit period for example. Barely mentioned anywhere, not at all on here until I did. Liverpool get a game postponed though, outrage!

I thought better of you Mike, I really did. Thought you were better than to buy in to what that bellend thought. 

Like I said, all in your head. 

Where was my outrage about Liverpool getting a game postponed? You act like I'm the only one even if so? Was it cos I dared to ask about the covid testing stuff? 

Also @Rick, agreed with that post but I've not made any mention where I'm not particularly fond of Liverpool. I have absolutely no affinity to you or Man City. And certainly no hatred of either. 

22 minutes ago, Stan said:

I thought better of you Mike, I really did. Thought you were better than to buy in to what that bellend thought. 

Like I said, all in your head. 

Where was my outrage about Liverpool getting a game postponed? You act like I'm the only one even if so? Was it cos I dared to ask about the covid testing stuff? 

Also @Rick, agreed with that post but I've not made any mention where I'm not particularly fond of Liverpool. I have absolutely no affinity to you or Man City. And certainly no hatred of either. 

To be clear, I don't believe you have an agenda against the city of Liverpool. I don't believe most are neutral when it comes to Liverpool and Man City though. And that's fine, just don't deny it.  

• Administrator
Just now, LFCMike said:

To be clear, I don't believe you have an agenda against the city of Liverpool. I don't believe most are neutral when it comes to Liverpool and Man City though. And that's fine, just don't deny it.  

Why would I deny something I don't believe in? 

Believe me, when it boils down to a real basic level, I ultimately couldn't give two shits about either club or what happens with them. I have my own club to care about and that takes up enough energy, especially these days. 

I love football hence my interest in any other game I end up watching. 

I don't even know why I should justify myself on here xD. You think I like Man  City more than Liverpool? You go ahead and keep thinking it if you really want to. But you're wrong. I don't like either club in equal measure. Hope that's enough for you. 

7 minutes ago, Stan said:

Why would I deny something I don't believe in? 

Believe me, when it boils down to a real basic level, I ultimately couldn't give two shits about either club or what happens with them. I have my own club to care about and that takes up enough energy, especially these days. 

I love football hence my interest in any other game I end up watching. 

I don't even know why I should justify myself on here xD. You think I like Man  City more than Liverpool? You go ahead and keep thinking it if you really want to. But you're wrong. I don't like either club in equal measure. Hope that's enough for you. 

That's fine but you still believe Bernardo Silva deserved a penalty.

• Administrator
28 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

That's fine but you still believe Bernardo Silva deserved a penalty.

ahh right so 1 incident must mean Stan Hates Liverpool!!!!1111

Bloody hell. 

Not sure this warrants it's own thread but I've just seen Craig Pawson was the same VAR referee when Ederson clattered the Newcaslte player and a penalty was not given.

The inconsistency and bias towards the top clubs from Craig Pawson is clear as day. How anybody can trust him to officiate a match is beyond me.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived