talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chelsea 2-0 Tottenham - Sunday 23rd January, 2022

football forum

4 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Thiago Silva’s a fucking cheat - robbed Kane of a goal and probably should have seen a red for that dive as he was already on a yellow.

The refs in this league need shooting, appallingly bad work from them today.

Really... I am pretty sure you are looking for a nibble here xD

Vicente Guaita caught Diogo Jota and conceded a penalty

Think we can all move on now... B|

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Really... I am pretty sure you are looking for a nibble here xD

Vicente Guaita caught Diogo Jota and conceded a penalty

Think we can all move on now... B|

But should Jota have been sent off? Nah, yellow card maybe. But definitely shouldn’t have been a pen.

But Silva robbed Spurs of a goal and probably should have gotten a second yellow.

But honestly, I don’t blame the players for cheating when the referees are so bad despite having video technology to help them out.

I don’t think there’s any fixing these refs, sadly. They’re all inept.

I think @RondónEFConce asked why they use referees for VAR and not a bunch of fat sweaty nerds who know the laws of football like the back of their hands.

3 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I don’t think there’s any fixing these refs, sadly. They’re all inept.

I think @RondónEFConce asked why they use referees for VAR and not a bunch of fat sweaty nerds who know the laws of football like the back of their hands.

Said it before and will say it again, as long as they don't have to answer questions about the decisions they make after the game then there is no accountability... 

Elements of the game with hand-offs are starting to remind me of some of the joke wresting world and talking of wrestling for a different reason some of the midfield tussles and corners tussles are starting to like real wrestling too.

Azpi for me is a funny one adopts a super chutzpah attitude with the refs to wave away any fouls alleged against him though did think he got badly fouled later on and not even free-kick given. 

All detracts from the game, thank God some can deliver some moments of magic.

• The topic was unpinned
11 minutes ago, Spike said:

'I don't think the guy that has the exact same moustache and hair combo as Ringo Starr in 1969 looks like Ringo Star' - Dr Dickhead

There's more to looking like someone than having the same moustache and hair combo xD

Archived