talkfootball365
  • Welcome!

Tired of Kevins and Karens on Facebook and other social media platforms?

Our forum is completely focused on football and moderated to keep discussions civil. Sound good? Sign up!

Dusan Vlahovic Moves to Juventus

Well, for one reason or another i guess we are feeling out a plan B to put pressure on Levy, or in case we cant get Kane. Fiorentina would accept a bid of 68million for the promising striker, Lewandowski was also contacted yesterday so i'm glad we have options should Kane fail to force a move  

Edited by Happy Blue

😂

As if HB believes this. He’s been our main striking target all summer. Just part of the game.

Hes a huge gamble though. Literally was pretty poor until second half of last season where it all came together, but it’s a huge fee for someone young with a very limited track record behind him. 

• 5 months later...

Looks a beast from the clips I've seen. Looking at our situation I'd imagine we are going to need a striker very soon.

Cavani, Martial and possibly Ronaldo will be gone by the summer.

1 minute ago, Devil said:

Looks a beast from the clips I've seen. Looking at our situation I'd imagine we are going to need a striker very soon.

Cavani, Martial and possibly Ronaldo will be gone by the summer.

Greenwood, Sancho, Rashford is still strong.

I think Sancho will come good at Utd eventually. Ronaldo has another 1-2 years doesn't he? Doubt he will go. 

Pogba leaving may free up some wages so perhaps Vlahovic may be a realistic option given Haaland is destined for a move somewhere else. 

2 hours ago, Stan said:

Greenwood, Sancho, Rashford is still strong.

I think Sancho will come good at Utd eventually. Ronaldo has another 1-2 years doesn't he? Doubt he will go. 

Pogba leaving may free up some wages so perhaps Vlahovic may be a realistic option given Haaland is destined for a move somewhere else. 

Depends on where we are at next season, I don't see Ronaldo accepting Europa or conference league at this stage of his career.

As for the three players you've mentioned, I'd like to see huge improvement in their performances before I'd trust them to take us into a new season as our first choice forwards.

9 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Dusan Vlahovic has been taking Serie A by storm and is being strongly linked with a move to Arsenal, but apparently the Fiorentina hitman only has eyes for City.

I swear your sources are 15 year old kids on Bluemoon forum.

I'm sure he would welcome a move to City but I'm pretty certain there are more than a few top clubs he sees as a step up.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Devil said:

I swear your sources are 15 year old kids on Bluemoon forum.

I'm sure he would welcome a move to City but I'm pretty certain there are more than a few top clubs he sees as a step up.

It's a direct quote from a newspaper 🤪 i dont go on bluemoan, it's full of wums :coffee:

35 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

You could make a compilation of me playing football and I'd look like a god btw. Enough footage exists of most players to make them seem great. 

True, but this is the second season now that he looks very good. 20 goals in 23 this season and 20 in 41 last, those are very good numbers. Haaland only had one and a bit seasons under his belt before Dortmund bought him. 

13 minutes ago, Rick said:

True, but this is the second season now that he looks very good. 20 goals in 23 this season and 20 in 41 last, those are very good numbers. Haaland only had one and a bit seasons under his belt before Dortmund bought him. 

I'm not saying the kid is trash, but there was a comment that the video made him look brilliant. I just kind of hate that.

1 hour ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I'm not saying the kid is trash, but there was a comment that the video made him look brilliant. I just kind of hate that.

Ah fair enough, I hate that too. 

I got on the Belotti hype a few years ago and was wrong. Genuinely thought he'd go on to be quality. Vlahovic is already a better striker and if he makes the right move/has the right coach, he'll be superb. 

Going to Juve. You just can't turn down Champions League football in this day and age.

I've not seen enough of him to judge fully but the bits I have seen, highlight reels etc, he has Luca Toni vibes.

His physicality is really well suited to Serie A. Juventus is probably the right club for him now in his development so he's chosen wisely.

2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Going to Juve. You just can't turn down Champions League football in this day and age.

I've not seen enough of him to judge fully but the bits I have seen, highlight reels etc, he has Luca Toni vibes.

His physicality is really well suited to Serie A. Juventus is probably the right club for him now in his development so he's chosen wisely.

Not sure what Bayern have planned after Lewa but Vlahovic would've been perfect for them. 

• Upvote 1

Juventus do need another striker given how injury prone and wantaway both Dybala and Morata are. I thought they'd end up with Sassuolo bloke in all honesty. Scammaca?

Given the size of the fee I wonder if there's any truth in the rumour Kuluveski may be off. 

6 minutes ago, shut up said:

Immobile has a better goal scoring record this season than Vlahovic, and he's an bang average striker tbh . I think his Serbian striker partner (Jovic) is better 

😂

Wonder who Arsenal have been linked with today after Vlahovic turned them down 🤔 

• The title was changed to Dusan Vlahovic Moves to Juventus