talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Dusan Vlahovic Moves to Juventus

Well, for one reason or another i guess we are feeling out a plan B to put pressure on Levy, or in case we cant get Kane. Fiorentina would accept a bid of 68million for the promising striker, Lewandowski was also contacted yesterday so i'm glad we have options should Kane fail to force a move  

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

More Dzeko by the looks of him with better ball control and speed

Comparing a Serb and a Bosnian is a dangerous game, mate! I just hope Fiorentina milks 100mill out of you guys!

• Subscriber

😂

As if HB believes this. He’s been our main striking target all summer. Just part of the game.

Hes a huge gamble though. Literally was pretty poor until second half of last season where it all came together, but it’s a huge fee for someone young with a very limited track record behind him. 

• 5 months later...
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Devil said:

Looks a beast from the clips I've seen. Looking at our situation I'd imagine we are going to need a striker very soon.

Cavani, Martial and possibly Ronaldo will be gone by the summer.

Greenwood, Sancho, Rashford is still strong.

I think Sancho will come good at Utd eventually. Ronaldo has another 1-2 years doesn't he? Doubt he will go. 

Pogba leaving may free up some wages so perhaps Vlahovic may be a realistic option given Haaland is destined for a move somewhere else. 

2 hours ago, Stan said:

Greenwood, Sancho, Rashford is still strong.

I think Sancho will come good at Utd eventually. Ronaldo has another 1-2 years doesn't he? Doubt he will go. 

Pogba leaving may free up some wages so perhaps Vlahovic may be a realistic option given Haaland is destined for a move somewhere else. 

Depends on where we are at next season, I don't see Ronaldo accepting Europa or conference league at this stage of his career.

As for the three players you've mentioned, I'd like to see huge improvement in their performances before I'd trust them to take us into a new season as our first choice forwards.

9 hours ago, Happy Blue said:

Dusan Vlahovic has been taking Serie A by storm and is being strongly linked with a move to Arsenal, but apparently the Fiorentina hitman only has eyes for City.

I swear your sources are 15 year old kids on Bluemoon forum.

I'm sure he would welcome a move to City but I'm pretty certain there are more than a few top clubs he sees as a step up.

10 hours ago, Devil said:

I swear your sources are 15 year old kids on Bluemoon forum.

I'm sure he would welcome a move to City but I'm pretty certain there are more than a few top clubs he sees as a step up.

It's a direct quote from a newspaper 🤪 i dont go on bluemoan, it's full of wums :coffee:

35 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

You could make a compilation of me playing football and I'd look like a god btw. Enough footage exists of most players to make them seem great. 

True, but this is the second season now that he looks very good. 20 goals in 23 this season and 20 in 41 last, those are very good numbers. Haaland only had one and a bit seasons under his belt before Dortmund bought him. 

13 minutes ago, Rick said:

True, but this is the second season now that he looks very good. 20 goals in 23 this season and 20 in 41 last, those are very good numbers. Haaland only had one and a bit seasons under his belt before Dortmund bought him. 

I'm not saying the kid is trash, but there was a comment that the video made him look brilliant. I just kind of hate that.

• The title was changed to Dusan Vlahovic Moves to Juventus

Archived