talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Dusan Vlahovic Moves to Juventus

• Administrator

I got on the Belotti hype a few years ago and was wrong. Genuinely thought he'd go on to be quality. Vlahovic is already a better striker and if he makes the right move/has the right coach, he'll be superb. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to Juve. You just can't turn down Champions League football in this day and age.

I've not seen enough of him to judge fully but the bits I have seen, highlight reels etc, he has Luca Toni vibes.

His physicality is really well suited to Serie A. Juventus is probably the right club for him now in his development so he's chosen wisely.

2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Going to Juve. You just can't turn down Champions League football in this day and age.

I've not seen enough of him to judge fully but the bits I have seen, highlight reels etc, he has Luca Toni vibes.

His physicality is really well suited to Serie A. Juventus is probably the right club for him now in his development so he's chosen wisely.

Not sure what Bayern have planned after Lewa but Vlahovic would've been perfect for them. 

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, shut up said:

Immobile has a better goal scoring record this season than Vlahovic, and he's an bang average striker tbh . I think his Serbian striker partner (Jovic) is better 

😂

Wonder who Arsenal have been linked with today after Vlahovic turned them down 🤔 

51 minutes ago, shut up said:

Immobile has a better goal scoring record this season than Vlahovic, and he's an bang average striker tbh . I think his Serbian striker partner (Jovic) is better 

Salty as fuck. 

2 hours ago, shut up said:

Ive been saying all season that i didn't want Vlahovic at Arsenal. Same goes for 4 goal-a-season Isak. 

Isak and Odegaard did pretty well at Sociedad together plus Juve want to sell his international team mate Kuluveski. Get them two plus somebody like Svanberg as a squad CM and be every Scandinavian chick's favourite football club.

8 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Isak and Odegaard did pretty well at Sociedad together plus Juve want to sell his international team mate Kuluveski. Get them two plus somebody like Svanberg as a squad CM and be every Scandinavian chick's favourite football club.

Reports Isak doesn't want to go to Arsenal. 

Thinking its DCL which would be a great signing. 

• The title was changed to Dusan Vlahovic Moves to Juventus

Archived