talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Niklas Süle joins Dortmund in the summer

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

It was breaking the other day that negotiations where done and he was to move on. Still kinda sad to see him go but he's completely replaceable, played solid this season but he's been all over the map. The ACL injury stunted his growth and he never really made the step to take a starting role. Wish him luck.

7 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Honestly. if you thought a Bayern player, playing regularly would consider a move to Newcastle your over-estimation of the PL borders to delusion.

I think it's more just hoping they can pay a player enough to drop ambition to come help them out.

23 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

Honestly. if you thought a Bayern player, playing regularly would consider a move to Newcastle your over-estimation of the PL borders to delusion.

It gets even better:

00XGXjt.gif?noredirect

• Administrator
On 26/01/2022 at 14:01, Rucksackfranzose said:

@Cicero only posted a tweet? I don't think he over-estimated anything about the PL?

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

It gets even better:

00XGXjt.gif?noredirect

12 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

I actually like it. It's almost like saying Harry Kane should make a step up and sign for an Eritrean 2. tier club.xD

You guys realise MailOnlineSport is just a clickbait Tweet account and half the stuff on there is pure shite?

It really shouldn't be taken as some gospel reliable source!

51 minutes ago, Stan said:

@Cicero only posted a tweet? I don't think he over-estimated anything about the PL?

You guys realise MailOnlineSport is just a clickbait Tweet account and half the stuff on there is pure shite?

It really shouldn't be taken as some gospel reliable source!

Should have been clearer, this you was meant as somebody not him personally.

• Subscriber
On 26/01/2022 at 14:05, Cicero said:

Think our interest is dependent on whether or not Christensen signs a new deal. 

I think this is the interesting thing in all this we have reported interest in both Christensen and Rüdiger but alot of that hinged on whether or not Süle was extending. Gonna be interesting to see how this all plays out. I think you guys would do well to sign Süle as a replacement if you lose either of them.

12 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

I think this is the interesting thing in all this we have reported interest in both Christensen and Rüdiger but alot of that hinged on whether or not Süle was extending. Gonna be interesting to see how this all plays out. I think you guys would do well to sign Süle as a replacement if you lose either of them.

Think Rudiger will sign personally. Not sure about Christensen. 

Really hope we get him if two of Rudiger/Christensen/Azpilicueta leave. Read we've been interested in him since 2016 and Tuchel has always been an admirer. 

Given the choice between Sule and Kounde it would be the former every time. 

9 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Really hope we get him if two of Rudiger/Christensen/Azpilicueta leave. Read we've been interested in him since 2016 and Tuchel has always been an admirer. 

Given the choice between Sule and Kounde it would be the former every time. 

Why is that? I am not that familiar with either. Doesn’t Sule have a history of injuries?

49 minutes ago, Spike said:

Why is that? I am not that familiar with either. Doesn’t Sule have a history of injuries?

He's been relatively fit for 2 years now. 

Kounde strikes me as an undisciplined type. Albeit like David Luiz. Sule looks like a calming presence and very composed on the ball. Someone that would complement Rudiger well. 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Spike said:

He had a bad ACL injury about 2 years ago but generally not injury prone if memory serves. Hes been really good this year if its any consilation... you could even make an arguement hes been our most consistent defender this season. 

17 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

I dont know why that never crossed my mind but Dortmund would make alot of sense for both parties. 

Dortmund rumor mill doesn't believe that he'll come here.  Apparently they've been in contact but it sounds like he wants to go to England.  Personally, I'd rather have Schlotterbeck.

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Tommy said:

Sounds like his wage demands are too much for Dortmund. 

Thats the stumbling block I would assume. He wanted a raise from us and I would imagine we offered him similar to what he would get at Dortmund. 

• The title was changed to Niklas Süle joins Dortmund in the summer

Archived