talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sky Sports Thread

football forum

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's enraging that they have up LaLiga. BT aren't worth subscribing to either with their 4 games a month average for the PL. Lost Italian & French footie an all I've heard. 

Getting harder and more expensive to watch our own bastard league. Charge the foreign cunts more to watch, not us.

• 3 weeks later...

Dennis Wise and Ian Wright discussing Scottish football. 

No end to the amount of money I'd bet that neither have even watched a Celtic or Rangers game this season.

It's the Sky Sports way, we have these limited people. Let's ask them about anything in football, even if they have no clue. This clip is five minutes and nothing is actually said in it, it's just hot air.

It's embarrassing.

• Subscriber
On 02/09/2018 at 09:20, ScoRoss said:

Dennis Wise and Ian Wright discussing Scottish football. 

No end to the amount of money I'd bet that neither have even watched a Celtic or Rangers game this season.

It's the Sky Sports way, we have these limited people. Let's ask them about anything in football, even if they have no clue. This clip is five minutes and nothing is actually said in it, it's just hot air.

It's embarrassing.

Embarrassing isn't it. The majority of people Sky have haven't got a clue about anything outside of the big six in the Premier League, whether that's the other top clubs in Europe ("Barcelona are good at passing"), the rest of the Premier League ("Leicester are a proper counter attacking side, good at set pieces") or the lower leagues ("Ipswich is a tough place to go").

3 hours ago, SirBalon said:

You want to watch the referee?

Excuse me!

How can anyone want to watch the referee and why is this an option.  This is terrible and absolutely ridiculous.

No its where derment Gallagher goes through some of the key referring decisions of the weekend

24 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

No its where derment Gallagher goes through some of the key referring decisions of the weekend

Oh, ok mate...

Just that I haven't had SKY for about 3 years now since I subscribed to Canal+ Spain back then. 

I remember they already had player cam and other things like this and all of a sudden due to your post I thought there was a camera on the referee which you could select on the interactive service.

52 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Oh, ok mate...

Just that I haven't had SKY for about 3 years now since I subscribed to Canal+ Spain back then. 

I remember they already had player cam and other things like this and all of a sudden due to your post I thought there was a camera on the referee which you could select on the interactive service.

Nope that would be weird :D

11 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Nope that would be weird :D

What one sees as weird is relative to getting the populous used to something previously seen as unusual.

Growing up in the late 70s and early 80s if someone had told me you could watch ONE player during a football match, most would think you're mad.  Why would anyone want to do that? When the point of the game is the collective.

But these days we're all coaches.

Just now, SirBalon said:

What one sees as weird is relative to getting the populous used to something previously seen as unusual.

Growing up in the late 70s and early 80s if someone had told me you could watch ONE player during a football match, most would think you're mad.  Why would anyone want to do that? When the point of the game is the collective.

But these days we're all coaches.

Yeah but watching ref would be a bit odd :D

• Administrator
2 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Oh, ok mate...

you haven't got Sky? Why didn't you mention this earlier?!

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Nah. I wasn't sure if you're flying at all. Heading off to Denmark tomorrow but gotta get to London Luton airport of all places. ¬¬

ah I'm flying out Saturday early. Luton wouldn't be able to handle the both of us.

Archived