talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Adama Traore Returns to Barcelona

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, 6666 said:

I know he's from Barcelona's youth system but he seems like such a non-Barcelona type player. Super direct with very little end product.

Yeah seems weird.

I like him because watching him play is always interesting... but even when he's looking at his best, he never really has much in the way of goals of assists. It just seems like a very sort of "un-Barcelona" player joining Barcelona.

Hope he does well though because I've always been a bit interested at how he'd do at a bigger club with higher expectation. He's going to need to add some end-product to his game if he wants Barcelona to sign him permanently.

I'm not sure he'll develop that to his game in half a season... but it'll be interesting to see how he does.

30 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I think he might be the most dogshit player I've ever seen them sign. And that's saying something for a club who bought Song, and Malcom this decade. 

Braithwaite?

That one was particularly shocking because 1.) not good enough for Barcelona, 2.) utterly fucked over a tiny club below them because La Liga had a ridiculous loophole for clubs signing people after the window.

2 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Braithwaite?

That one was particularly shocking because 1.) not good enough for Barcelona, 2.) utterly fucked over a tiny club below them because La Liga had a ridiculous loophole for clubs signing people after the window.

Speaking of Braithwaite, Barcelona are 1 Assombalonga from having Middlesbroughs old front 3. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
On 28/01/2022 at 16:18, 6666 said:

I know he's from Barcelona's youth system but he seems like such a non-Barcelona type player. Super direct with very little end product.

On 28/01/2022 at 19:01, Spike said:

What an awful transfer xD

On 28/01/2022 at 21:59, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I think he might be the most dogshit player I've ever seen them sign. And that's saying something for a club who bought Song, and Malcom this decade. 

On 28/01/2022 at 22:59, Whiskey said:

He's absolutely shit.

He impressed on his debut against Atletico Madrid and Xavi was happy.

Would love to see him prove you all wrong and do well for them ;) .

51 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

I just said he doesn't seem like a typical Barcelona player. I'd have nothing against him doing well.

4 hours ago, JoshBRFC said:

I'd love to see him add end product to his game because with his dribbling he is an incredibly fun player to watch. Just would be cool to see more goals and assists from him on the end of those long mazy runs he has with the ball.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I'd love to see him add end product to his game because with his dribbling he is an incredibly fun player to watch. Just would be cool to see more goals and assists from him on the end of those long mazy runs he has with the ball.

PS… LY x

5 hours ago, JoshBRFC said:

Didn't Anthony Stokes score on his debut for Blackburn?

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Spike said:

Didn't Anthony Stokes score on his debut for Blackburn?

You random bastard xD love it!

He did followed by a brace in the cup. Then after a handful of appearances we terminated his contract. 

1 minute ago, JoshBRFC said:

You random bastard xD love it!

He did followed by a brace in the cup. Then after a handful of appearances we terminated his contract. 

Sweating like mad to dig that one up to put it over you

I watched his highlights on Youtube some time back when CFC bloggers were saying we should buy him.

He does score a few goals and get assists too though most have an element of luck as technically he lacks something.

His pace and strength help make him an interesting player at times.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived