talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Planning for euro 2024

football forum

Hi,

A long time dream of mine is to attend a euro or World Cup. So having just retired and with the next euros in Germany in 2024 I’m going to plan for me and some mates to go over to Germany and ideally get tickets for a game or just get in the fan parks.

Has anyone done this and how easy is it to sort out I don’t want to leave it too late to book things I just thought I’d pick a host city and take it from there. Has anyone got any experience of planning for a euros ? Any advice would be welcome.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
20 minutes ago, Bol said:

Hi,

A long time dream of mine is to attend a euro or World Cup. So having just retired and with the next euros in Germany in 2024 I’m going to plan for me and some mates to go over to Germany and ideally get tickets for a game or just get in the fan parks.

Has anyone done this and how easy is it to sort out I don’t want to leave it too late to book things I just thought I’d pick a host city and take it from there. Has anyone got any experience of planning for a euros ? Any advice would be welcome.

Hi, and welcome aboard buddy, nice to have another Leeds United fan aboard and maybe @Lucas being a Leeds fan in here might be able to give you some advice and maybe others if they read this post, once again, welcome aboard and I hope you keep on posting in here. :ay:

Archived