The better place to talk football.

FA Cup 2021/22 - Fourth Round Matches

football forum

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
4 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Bundled probably wasn't the right word, but given how pens have been given for something like that in the past, it'll be interesting to see VAR's consistency.

True, but VAR is rarely consistent. A known flaw, I guess. 

2 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Didnt he turn Cardiff down a few years ago?

If Liverpool was the other offer on the table, I'm not surprised!

19 hours ago, RondónEFC said:

That's his 7th goal of the season which would make him your top scorer like but maybe there are just more blue moons down South. :whistling:

Haven't caught any of the game but nice to see the scoreline, four different goalscorers and a comfortable win. 

Wins over Brentford shouldn't be a big deal but they're ahead of us in the table thanks to the last manager, amongst other things, so a big step in the right direction. Only one game though, I'm not quite ready to say that Frank Lampard is going to be the best Everton manager of our lifetime, but keep an eye out for @Dr. Gonzo getting on the hype train :ph34r:.

Last time you had a fat manager get off to a good start I don’t think you lot were so quick to suck his balls xD

Hounded him out even though he probably made your best signing in years while given 2p to make those signings :ph34r:

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Last time you had a fat manager get off to a good start I don’t think you lot were so quick to suck his balls xD

Hounded him out even though he probably made your best signing in years while given 2p to make those signings :ph34r:

You'll get over missing out on Rondon eventually. :ph34r:

• Administrator

This has been quite poor from Liverpool, especially as they get closer to Cardiff's goal.

Best thing about the game so far is Ally McCoist on comms.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Dunno how that’s not a red

I think it could just be a yellow but if it was given as red liverpool couldn't complain if you know what I mean. 

3 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

VAR says no red.

In fairness, I've seen worse tackles but Kelleher could also count himself lucky.

Is it not denial of a clear goal scoring opportunity because Konate’s there?

VAR didn’t even consider that, just the seriousness of the challenge, which in fairness was a shit challenge

• The topic was unpinned

Archived