• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, nudge said:

Why is he wearing a cap inside his house though xD

The dog is the best 😂

Superstition? xD

I like how he almost sits down on the dog, and then the dog proceeds to massage him. xD

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

I like how he almost sits down on the dog, and then the dog proceeds to massage him. xD

Or alternatively says 'calm down, this is my space' xD 

2-5 in the end. Big win for Leverkusen. This fixture always delivers. Shame I couldn't watch it, because DAZN Germany raised their prices 100%. From 15 € a month to 30 €. Absurd. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

2-5 in the end. Big win for Leverkusen. This fixture always delivers. Shame I couldn't watch it, because DAZN Germany raised their prices 100%. From 15 € a month to 30 €. Absurd. 

That's just crazy... 

2 minutes ago, nudge said:

That's just crazy... 

Apparently their streaming today sucked too, and people were furious. How can you raise your prices like that, and don`t even deliever quality service? Clowns. 

2 hours ago, 6666 said:

Has Dortmund's defence been any good since the Subotic & Hummels partnership? Not an expert on Dortmund but it seems like their defence has just been shit since then. 

Defense has been shit for years.  We seem to spend alot of money on attackers that are never fit and shop the bargain bin for defenders.

Hi,

I wondered if anyone know of a radio station on medium wave that has the German matches on. I can pick up most of Europe and enjoy listening to the Spanish and Italian leagues but there doesn't seem to be a dedicated radio channel for German football?

13 minutes ago, eddie4 said:

Hi,

I wondered if anyone know of a radio station on medium wave that has the German matches on. I can pick up most of Europe and enjoy listening to the Spanish and Italian leagues but there doesn't seem to be a dedicated radio channel for German football?

I'm not in the know on that stuff. I tend to watch the matches on delay.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived