2. Bundesliga 2021/22 - [21. Spieltag] 4th-6th February 2022

football forum

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, nudge said:

Get in! 6th win in a row :D

Still watching and despite the worst 04 team in years we are only just behind you.  Tried to change my pic to a Danish shirt but without success.  Been interesting sitting watching for a few weeks withouut comment and with just a few exceptions the 04 gang has been totally ignored.  Not surprised as the only comment you could have made wpould have been negative - and accurate.  I  just hate vrying in public!!

Hi Inga - sorry that I have been silent, but really nothing to say other than happy the usual folk are still her and safe and keeping away from the nastiness.  I might get back to normal if we can find a decent manager/coach - anybody but the brain-dead guy who seems to think bringing his best players off the bench with 3 minutes to go is the main part of his job. - oh that and swearing at the referee week after week - today he should have got a yellow, but what the heck....

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, SchalkeUK said:

Hi Inga - sorry that I have been silent, but really nothing to say other than happy the usual folk are still her and safe and keeping away from the nastiness.  I might get back to normal if we can find a decent manager/coach - anybody but the brain-dead guy who seems to think bringing his best players off the bench with 3 minutes to go is the main part of his job. - oh that and swearing at the referee week after week - today he should have got a yellow, but what the heck....

Well, at least you're still in the fight for the championship and promotion, so things surely can't be that bad! 

Good to hear from you though!

Got lucky this week as they actually showed the St Pauli - Paderborn match and the Darmstadt - Hamburg this weekend. So exciting to see 6 teams within 2 points of the top.

Bremen certainly looking like the pick of the group after the Ole Werner hire. I also think the pressure is off Hamburg right now with Bremen and Schalke in the division. 

15 minutes ago, Michael said:

Is there no 2 Bundesliga thread for this weekend's matches? 🙄

I forgot. But anyone can open them. 😅 I'll do it in a few minutes if no one else does. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived