talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Ronny C Back to United?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't really blame him. You the two greatest football players of their generation both under tax fraud allegations when surely they have the best accountants in the land..? Smells like a fucked up country.

As you could imagine huge discusion on the United boards right now.  I would be surprised if he came back to United, expect that Real will use their influence with the Spanish government and agree to pay any tax that Ronaldo may owe.

Whether we should take him back is another debate. Ronaldo still has a couple of years at the top and the marketing opportunities are immense.  However, Real are going to at least want the £80m they paid for back, so it maybe best to pass on this.  Anything less than £50m and I would bite their hands off though.

10 minutes ago, robosys said:

But but he's on the verge of winning Ballon d'or 5 times, how is he fake???

There's an entire article on it written quite recently actually by the real Ronaldo, I've PMed you it as it's too long to post

Cristiano at United could mean Mourinho might actually be able to keep up that pattern haha, where he always wins the league in his second season xD IF he does leave Madrid I only see there as a destination to be honest, it would be a huge shame if he went to Ligue 1, he's still too good to not be playing in either La Liga or the Premier League.

38 minutes ago, Messiesta said:

Cristiano at United could mean Mourinho might actually be able to keep up that pattern haha, where he always wins the league in his second season xD IF he does leave Madrid I only see there as a destination to be honest, it would be a huge shame if he went to Ligue 1, he's still too good to not be playing in either La Liga or the Premier League.

Him being a part of a Milan squad that actually shows ambition would be fucking cool. I might actually like the fucker for the first time in his career.

7 hours ago, Redcanuck said:

As you could imagine huge discusion on the United boards right now.  I would be surprised if he came back to United, expect that Real will use their influence with the Spanish government and agree to pay any tax that Ronaldo may owe.

Whether we should take him back is another debate. Ronaldo still has a couple of years at the top and the marketing opportunities are immense.  However, Real are going to at least want the £80m they paid for back, so it maybe best to pass on this.  Anything less than £50m and I would bite their hands off though.

Agree. I think this is just Ronaldo being a primadonna and having a bit of a strop  over the legal heat he's getting for tax evasion. 

At 32 you wouldn't want to pay over the odds for him. He's already maxxed out as a marketing commodity and as good as he still  is right now you'd have to say he's not getting any better and likely will get worse.

P.s. Welcome to the forum. 

4 hours ago, Danny said:

There's an entire article on it written quite recently actually by the real Ronaldo, I've PMed you it as it's too long to post

Post the link mate i'd be interested to read it too.

14 hours ago, Danny said:

Alright, gonna read through it and give my thoughts.

Archived