talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Battling The Bailiffs

football forum

• Administrator

Can I just say what a massive cunt that Chrissy Morris is?

Does he realise that what he does actually just prolongs the inevitabe and doesn't actually help the situation? 

I don't get how he gets away with giving so much shit to people just doing their job, as their right is to do? Bailiffs are there just to carry out and finalise a process which has gone through the court systems/processes and follow a legally abiding order. 

Fighting bailiffs is fighting the wrong people xD

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think calling Chrissy Morris a cunt is uncalled for.

You may or may not agree with what he does and that's totally your prerogative - but the guy does what's in his heart, for no reward but the feeling of having helped someone. 

Is he misguided? I don't think so - but that's just my point of view - which you may argue to your heart's content. 

But as for being a cunt - I see him more as a modern day Robin Hood - and there ain't too many of them left...

Oh and by the way - the Sheriff of Nottingham was a bailiff...

Sorry, forgot to mention...

He doesn't always 'get away with it'... If you actually watched the thing to the end you'll see on at least one occasion he was arrested and charged for obstructing bailiffs in their duty and fined £1000...

Which in no way deterred him from carrying on HIS own self-appointed duty... How many of us can really say we'd do the same?

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Thinkformyself said:

I think calling Chrissy Morris a cunt is uncalled for.

You may or may not agree with what he does and that's totally your prerogative - but the guy does what's in his heart, for no reward but the feeling of having helped someone. 

Is he misguided? I don't think so - but that's just my point of view - which you may argue to your heart's content. 

But as for being a cunt - I see him more as a modern day Robin Hood - and there ain't too many of them left...

Oh and by the way - the Sheriff of Nottingham was a bailiff...

my main point being is that he thinks he has authority over police and bailiffs but he doesn't. He's just a loud-mouth and shouts over people to get his point. Look at the way he spoke to people just doing their job - he thinks if you speak louder, you win. Stomp your feet loud enough and you can do what you want. Not really mate. 

You say he does it 'for no reward'. He charges people that request his 'help'. And if he thinks shunning bailiffs on a certain day, only for them to come back another day unannounced, is 'helping someone' then he's very naive. Short-term gain for long-term pain is how he works. Look at how he bragged about 'winning' just because he got a load of people to squat in a property as bailiffs didn't have enough resources. How is that a win? It just prolongs the inevitable and gives the person getting evicted some lost hope. 

6 hours ago, Thinkformyself said:

Sorry, forgot to mention...

He doesn't always 'get away with it'... If you actually watched the thing to the end you'll see on at least one occasion he was arrested and charged for obstructing bailiffs in their duty and fined £1000...

Which in no way deterred him from carrying on HIS own self-appointed duty... How many of us can really say we'd do the same?

fair point, he didn't get away with it and rightly so. At the end of the day he's obstructing police and bailiffs from doing their duty and just their job. He wastes police time. 

Why is it okay for him to do that and restrict genuine people just doing their job and what they are set out to do by the courts? 

• 1 month later...
On 20/06/2017 at 9:14 AM, Stan said:

my main point being is that he thinks he has authority over police and bailiffs but he doesn't. He's just a loud-mouth and shouts over people to get his point. Look at the way he spoke to people just doing their job - he thinks if you speak louder, you win. Stomp your feet loud enough and you can do what you want. Not really mate. 

You say he does it 'for no reward'. He charges people that request his 'help'. And if he thinks shunning bailiffs on a certain day, only for them to come back another day unannounced, is 'helping someone' then he's very naive. Short-term gain for long-term pain is how he works. Look at how he bragged about 'winning' just because he got a load of people to squat in a property as bailiffs didn't have enough resources. How is that a win? It just prolongs the inevitable and gives the person getting evicted some lost hope. 

fair point, he didn't get away with it and rightly so. At the end of the day he's obstructing police and bailiffs from doing their duty and just their job. He wastes police time. 

Why is it okay for him to do that and restrict genuine people just doing their job and what they are set out to do by the courts? 

Well... two reasons, really... Number one, what sort of of person does a job like that? The type who in earlier times would have signed up for torturer or executioner duties, I suppose...

But more importantly because these people need help... after all, what happens to them after being evicted? They generally become the responsibility of already-overstretched councils...

I do take your points and they are valid... Just think the whole system needs to be run better...

Archived