The better place to talk football.

PL Round 24 - Tuesday 8th February, 2022

football forum

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
3 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

They’ve literally spent 2 minutes checking the footage looking for an offence after the goal was scored. VAR was never meant to do that. It’s becoming more like Rugby Union by the game.

Was it genuinely ruled out or not? I've not seen it but the Dingles i know are saying it's justified and deserved to be ruled out. Cunts i'm so bored of them now, loving the fact that they're rock bottom.

I genuinely think this Burnley team might be one of the most boring teams this League has seen.

I’ve genuinely never seen half an hour of such inept refereeing by the whole refereeing team. I’d go as far to say it looks like they have a bet on. Goal disallowed for a Pogba foul (slight contact), yet Tarkowski barges Rashford in the book and nothing given. Utter joke.

3 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

Was it genuinely ruled out or not? I've not seen it but the Dingles i know are saying it's justified and deserved to be ruled out. Cunts i'm so bored of them now, loving the fact that they're rock bottom.

I genuinely think this Burnley team might be one of the most boring teams this League has seen.

It wasn’t clear and obvious, nobody complained. Then whoever is VAR rolls through the footage for two minutes before deciding Harry Maguire comes back from an offside position and blocks a defender (miles away from the ball) and classed it as interfering with play. It took from 11:11 - 13:15 to send Dean to the monitor. Why are they actively just looking for incidents now? The assistant didn’t even raise his flag.

1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

I’ve genuinely never seen half an hour of such inept refereeing by the whole refereeing team. I’d go as far to say it looks like they have a bet on. Goal disallowed for a Pogba foul (slight contact), yet Tarkowski barges Rashford in the book and nothing given. Utter joke.

Refs always let Burnley get away with murder against big clubs. Dunno why, but they do. It's a joke. It's like because they're smaller and don't have as much money they get a different set of rules for some reason.

Having said that, I hope Burnley beat you :ph34r:

But Burnley are a bunch of twats and so are the referees.

1 hour ago, Rick said:

Zouma starts for West Ham. That’s unbelievable. I thought more of Moyes than that. 

I gotta be honest mate I do like you alot more than I use to. Seeing someone against animal abuse is always good to see. We ain't ever gonna agree on var though 😂

• The topic was unpinned

Archived