talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Daniel Alves to Leave Juve

Dani Alves isn't one to keep quiet or even to mince his words when he feels he has something important to say.  You may or may not agree with him many a time when he does become vocal be it through the press in its many forms or social media, one thing's for sure, he's a big character and he's had a wonderful career that could be continuing into the Premier League if the rumours are to be believed.

He posted this (above) on his Instagram account today and it's worth a read to be honest.  Especially what he has to say about the Juventus director of football Giuseppe Marotta.

I'll translate it myself as I haven't found a translated version yet.

"I would like to start by thanking all the JUVE FANS for the year I've lived.  ALSO MY COLLEAGUES FOR WELCOMING ME AND FOR HOW PROFESSIONAL THEY ARE, FOR THAT REASON JUVE REACH FINALS AND WIN THINGS.  It was the respect that I have for this club why I gave my all, my dedication, my passion and my will to try and add my part to make this club even bigger.  I apologise to the Juve fans if I have ever done or said anything that they have felt offended by as it has never been my intention to do so because I only have one way of living which is very spontaneous and which very few people understand....  Even though it may seem that way, I'm not perfect, but my heart is pure.  Today our professional relationship together comes to an end and I will take with me in my heart all of those that really work tirelessly to make Juve a bigger club.  Like many know, I always commit the error of speaking what I think and for this I say sorry....  I also feel I have to thank Mr Marotta for the chance I gave him to have a great professional like me in his club that is in love with his profession like the most... I don't play football for money, I play football because I love this profession and I also respect all those that form part of it.  I let you make the most of the work I've given you so that you can have many years of holidays.  I LOVE FOOTBALL and money will never be the reason I stay at any particular place or club.  THANK YOU VERY MUCH"

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Dani Alves isn't one to keep quiet or even to mince his words when he feels he has something important to say.  You may or may not agree with him many a time when he does become vocal be it through the press in its many forms or social media, one thing's for sure, he's a big character and he's had a wonderful career that could be continuing into the Premier League if the rumours are to be believed.

He posted this (above) on his Instagram account today and it's worth a read to be honest.  Especially what he has to say about the Juventus president Giuseppe Marotta.

I'll translate it myself as I haven't found a translated version yet.

"I would like to start by thanking all the JUVE FANS for the year I've lived.  ALSO MY COLLEAGUES FOR WELCOMING ME AND FOR HOW PROFESSIONAL THEY ARE, FOR THAT REASON JUVE REACH FINALS AND WIN THINGS.  It was the respect that I have for this club why I gave my all, my dedication, my passion and my will to try and add my part to make this club even bigger.  I apologise to the Juve fans if I have ever done or said anything that they have felt offended by as it has never been my intention to do so because I only have one way of living which is very spontaneous and which very few people understand....  Even though it may seem that way, I'm not perfect, but my heart is pure.  Today our professional relationship together comes to an end and I will take with me in my heart all of those that really work tirelessly to make Juve a bigger club.  Like many know, I always commit the error of speaking what I think and for this I say sorry....  I also feel I have to thank Mr Marotta for the chance I gave him to have a great professional like me in his club that is in love with his profession like the most... I don't play football for money, I play football because I love this profession and I also respect all those that form part of it.  I let you make the most of the work I've given you so that you can have many years of holidays.  I LOVE FOOTBALL and money will never be the reason I stay at any particular place or club.  THANK YOU VERY MUCH"

Marotta isn't the president, Agnelli is. Marotta is the director of football.

3 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Marotta isn't the president, Agnelli is. Marotta is the director of football.

True...  I just got carried away with his post! xD

Anyway...  There's the comment which tells a story in itself.

36 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

True...  I just got carried away with his post! xD

Anyway...  There's the comment which tells a story in itself.

Alves was a cunt to Juve (they wanted to renew him) he avised Dybala to leave Juve in an interview about 2 weeks ago among other things.

1 minute ago, Berserker said:

Alves was a cunt to Juve (they wanted to renew him) he avised Dybala to leave Juve in an interview about 2 weeks ago among other things.

How is that a "cunt" to Juve mate?  Maybe the Dybala bit he shouldn't have said publicly I agree.  But he doesn't have to renew.

Just now, SirBalon said:

How is that a "cunt" to Juve mate?  Maybe the Dybala bit he shouldn't have said publicly I agree.  But he doesn't have to renew.

Not talking about the renewal, mostly regarding the Dybala stuff and other things like what you posted (unless it's just an orthographic mistake since he was talking in Spanish), if he wanted to leave then so be it but you don't have to be a cunt about it when there's no necessity at all.

Just now, Berserker said:

Not talking about the renewal, mostly regarding the Dybala stuff and other things like what you posted (unless it's just an orthographic mistake since he was talking in Spanish), if he wanted to leave then so be it but you don't have to be a cunt about it when there's no necessity at all.

I think he speaks highly about the club and its fans in that Instagram post...  He only attacks one person.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived