talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Kurt Zouma caught abusing a cat

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

For the record I don't think what Zouma did in any way constitutes serial killer behavior for loads of reasons the most important one being that if you're truly inclined to cause that kind of damage to another living being and continue doing so you wouldn't film it (edit: okay maybe you would) and more importantly let anyone else know. I think he's learned from this experience that other people don't find what he did entertaining in any way and I hope it stays that way.

1 hour ago, Mel81x said:

For the record I don't think what Zouma did in any way constitutes serial killer behavior for loads of reasons the most important one being that if you're truly inclined to cause that kind of damage to another living being and continue doing so you wouldn't film it and more importantly let anyone else know. I think he's learned from this experience that other people don't find what he did entertaining in any way and I hope it stays that way.

The guy in Don’t Fuck With Cats filmed himself killing cats before moving onto a person I think (and also filmed that)

Sorry if that’s a spoiler… but it’s been out for a while tbf

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

The guy in Don’t Fuck With Cats filmed himself killing cats before moving onto a person I think (and also filmed that)

Sorry if that’s a spoiler… but it’s been out for a while tbf

Its okay I watched it but sorry to anyone else that hasnt haha. I still don't think there's some weird serial killer in Kurt and I am even sorry that it somehow came up based on a conversation me and Cicero had earlier in the chat. Kurt has anger issues at the most imo and maybe some weird disciplinary issues as well but I think it ends with that. 

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Carnivore Chris said:

There should be a new rule implemented by the FA in which anyone coming up against West Ham for the remainder of the season is able to kick Zouma in the shins and ankles without repercussions.

As long as you can claim it wasn't intentional :ph34r:

8 hours ago, 6666 said:

There was next to no force in that kick. And the cat was running around fine. Pretending he was trying to cause serious injury is once again a leap.

This is not to say what he did was okay (I have to repeat this as you guys seem hell bent on twisting anything that's said) but you can't just make shit up to make the situation as bad as possible simply because you want to pretend he's a serial killer because you want to justify your outrage being at 100.

No one is making shit up. The evidence is clearly there in the video. No one said he's a serial killer. People just correctly provided information that if you harm animals, there's a likelihood (not guarantee) that he has tendencies to harm humans because that's what evidence has suggested about people who have harmed animals in the past. As in, research has been done...? 

As for the cat running away meaning it was injury-free. Wow. Do you really think that? You assume it's fine (ironically). 

Basically it's got nothing to do with people wanting to justify outrage to the worst case scenario. It's just a natural response to seeing animal cruelty in the form of dropkicking a pet as opposed to playing it down. 

I remember when I was visiting family in Genoa as a child, there were stray cats everywhere. One thing that shocked me as a child was that I saw a cat on top of a three story balcony, slipping, and falling down to the slab pavement. 

I expected that cat to be dead, but the cat jumped up and ran off like it was nothing. Just because they don't appear hurt, doesn't mean they didn't feel pain. 

• Subscriber
16 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

West Ham’s new kit supplier suggest the club don’t care

E5FB8B02-3FAA-4E16-9B8A-759E6F0C2B75.jpeg

Tickled me. Can’t imagine it will go down well on this place though. Even those who find a sick joke amusing will not admit it to comply with the rest. Your post will probably be deleted. 

How the forum see Kurt Zouma:

53B5A741-75B2-42E8-AF19-966DADBFC3EC.jpeg

5 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

Tickled me. Can’t imagine it will go down well on this place though. Even those who find a sick joke amusing will not admit it to comply with the rest. Your post will probably be deleted. 

I new a guy who used to boot cats over telephone lines as a kid, he was one of the local hardcases he died when his grow blew up his flat, karma got him in the end. Didn’t save the cats though and 15 year old me never had the bollocks to challenge him on it. 

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

Can’t imagine it will go down well on this place though. Even those who find a sick joke amusing will not admit it to comply with the rest. Your post will probably be deleted. 

Lol yeah, have you read some of the shite that's been allowed in the Covid thread about vaccinations? This place is horrific for being intolerant of minority views and even deleting posts because the majority might disagree with them. /s

The picture/joke is objectively funny just for the record. I hope my post doesn't get deleted for saying that.

43 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

25 minutes ago, RondónEFC said:

Lol yeah, have you read some of the shite that's been allowed in the Covid thread about vaccinations? This place is horrific for being intolerant of minority views and even deleting posts because the majority might disagree with them. /s

The picture/joke is objectively funny just for the record. I hope my post doesn't get deleted for saying that.

Not sure where this has come from gents. @JoshBRFC you’ve known me and Gonzo for years mate, probably the darkest sense of humour going. @RondónEFC what’s been deleted that shouldn’t? Tell me and I’ll look into it. We only delete shit if we feel it’s genuinely harmful and it’s done by committee and discussion, not just by the individual mod. Any problems, DM me.

• Subscriber
53 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Not sure where this has come from gents. @JoshBRFC you’ve known me and Gonzo for years mate, probably the darkest sense of humour going. @RondónEFC what’s been deleted that shouldn’t? Tell me and I’ll look into it. We only delete shit if we feel it’s genuinely harmful and it’s done by committee and discussion, not just by the individual mod. Any problems, DM me.

Mate you need to learn what "/s" means on the internet. xD

Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 15.50.19.png

• Subscriber

I might have come across a bit catty (:ph34r:) at @JoshBRFC there. I don't mean to as it can happen to all of us. But I think it's very wide of the mark to suggest that valid posts get deleted on here because the majority disagree. I also don't think the culture on here is one that someone wouldn't admit they found an offensive joke funny because they would be scared of being shunned and ganged up on by the masses.

This thread is actually a great example of how people have held strong opposing views that aren't actually that far apart, but get made to seem like they're very far apart because it's the internet after all, yet have ended up having a thorough and well-intentioned debate and ended up largely being able to see where the others were coming from.

But going back to the majority opinion thing. Sometimes you post something on here and you come back an hour later and four people have quoted you ripping it apart. It feels bad and as if you're getting ganged up on. But sometimes you have an opinion that a bunch of people don't agree with and that's fine. There's a difference between that and people looking to censor or delete your posts.

13 hours ago, Mel81x said:

For the record I don't think what Zouma did in any way constitutes serial killer behavior for loads of reasons the most important one being that if you're truly inclined to cause that kind of damage to another living being and continue doing so you wouldn't film it (edit: okay maybe you would) and more importantly let anyone else know. I think he's learned from this experience that other people don't find what he did entertaining in any way and I hope it stays that way.

Careful now, if you don't think he's a potential serial killer then people that want to be outraged as much as possible will start looking at you as if you're okay with what Zouma did even if you've said you're not...

Archived