• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2. Bundesliga 2021/22 - [22. Spieltag] 11th-13th February 2022

football forum

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, nudge said:

I can't watch because Greek internet is the worst piece of shit in the universe.

I take it your on holiday, or have you moved from Vietnam to Greece? I am currently spending 2 weeks back in Ukraine and I don't know why I returned to the UK in the May of last year. I'm really enjoying it here and the internet here is very good as well.👍

As regards to the match, Weiser's shot on target after a neat Werder move was the best chance overall in the 1st half. Werder look the better side, but it's not like they dominated that 1st half or anything. It's anyone's game to win in the 2nd half really. It looks really cold on the North German coast though. 😅

• The topic was pinned
  • Subscriber
1 minute ago, Michael said:

I take it your on holiday, or have you moved from Vietnam to Greece? I am currently spending 2 weeks back in Ukraine and I don't know why I returned to the UK in the May of last year. I'm really enjoying it here and the internet here is very good as well.👍

As regards to the match, Weiser's shot on target after a neat Werder move was the best chance overall in the 1st half. Werder look the better side, but it's not like they dominated that 1st half or anything. It's anyone's game to win in the 2nd half really. It looks really cold on the North German coast though. 😅

I've been moving countries every few months since last April, because I went to Europe for a holiday a few months before the pandemic started and have been unable to go back to SE Asia ever since. So I decided to make the best of a shitty situation and at least see more of the places I haven't seen before. Glass half full kind of person and all that :ph34r:

Anyway, there has been 3 days of massive storms here, and ever since then the internet is completely useless. I have a connection at a place I'm renting, and then THREE different SIM cards I can use as a hotspot, and none of it works properly xD 

5 minutes ago, nudge said:

I've been moving countries every few months since last April, because I went to Europe for a holiday a few months before the pandemic started and have been unable to go back to SE Asia ever since. So I decided to make the best of a shitty situation and at least see more of the places I haven't seen before. Glass half full kind of person and all that :ph34r:

Anyway, there has been 3 days of massive storms here, and ever since then the internet is completely useless. I have a connection at a place I'm renting, and then THREE different SIM cards I can use as a hotspot, and none of it works properly xD 

I see, that's interesting, I didn't realise that. It must have been frustrating to start off with, but it's always great travelling and living in different places. If you are on one of the many Greek islands, then it's not so surprising that there are big storms there this time of year. Still, I'm sure you will get some good weather sooner rather than later. Certainly sooner than Northern Europe will. 👍

8 minutes ago, nudge said:

Update: got it working on a Spanish Vodafone card. Just in time to see Ducksch score xD

Great timing! 👍 Werder are controlling more of this match now. If they manage to hold on to this lead, they will be top of the league, well at least for a day!😄

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Michael said:

I see, that's interesting, I didn't realise that. It must have been frustrating to start off with, but it's always great travelling and living in different places. If you are on one of the many Greek islands, then it's not so surprising that there are big storms there this time of year. Still, I'm sure you will get some good weather sooner rather than later. Certainly sooner than Northern Europe will. 👍

I've been here for over 5 months now, will be leaving soon. Weather was good enough to drink beer on the beach in December and January, so no complaining from me :D

Will you go back to UK again or stay in Ukraine?

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

I've been here for over 5 months now, will be leaving soon. Weather was good enough to drink beer on the beach in December and January, so no complaining from me :D

Will you go back to UK again or stay in Ukraine?

I unfortunately return to the UK on the 16th of February.☹️ I am only here for a brief holiday, to catch up with friends and for a break. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived