talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Russia and Ukraine

football forum

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

the truth often lies between the two.  I think our governments are deliberately not telling us and I am very certain this war was engineered because war is profitable but it also grants war time powers to politically alter things without checks and balances.

Which is what you've been easily manipulated into thinking...

• Subscriber

It also shows how Nato can use weapons only via another country (Ukraine) in how good they are plus how inadequate Russia's weapons of war are (Nuclear arsenal not included), Putin has shot himself in the foot thinking Russia would be like Afghanistan when they first invaded, then ended up with their tails between their legs and pulled out. 

Ukraine is having some success on the ground though have sustained serious infrastructure in their bigger cities.

I notice since the weekend neither Biden or Blinken have commented on Ukraine yet have on Truss and China. I'm guessing something big has happened in the background still waiting to come out in the news.

The silence is deafening from Biden.

11 hours ago, OrangeKhrush said:

especially when it pandas

See the source image

Also, mate, you post clips from the most watched mainstream media news outlet in America, owned by one of the largest (if not the largest) international news companies in the world. The fuck do you mean you don't trust mainstream and legacy media?

• Haha 1

I'm seeing some American evangelical opinions that are saying this war is also going in accordance with another one of 'prophecies' that a nation in the extreme north of Israel (Russia) would attack Israel aided by presumably what they perceive as Iran. Wouldn't be surprised if years from now it is found this impulse was also behind escalating this conflict.

2 hours ago, Beelzebub said:

I'm seeing some American evangelical opinions that are saying this war is also going in accordance with another one of 'prophecies' that a nation in the extreme north of Israel (Russia) would attack Israel aided by presumably what they perceive as Iran. Wouldn't be surprised if years from now it is found this impulse was also behind escalating this conflict.

Evangelicals are fucking nuts, mate.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Beelzebub said:

Such nuts exist in almost all countries but only in America they have this much influence on 'state policy' which should be a concern for everybody.

Yeah, most definitely just in different flavours. I think Evangelicalism is an exclusively American church and type of crazy. 

On 20/10/2022 at 19:00, Beelzebub said:

100% sure it is an underlying factor.

13 hours ago, Beelzebub said:

100% sure it is an underlying factor.

What’s Russia going to do? They couldn’t even keep the peace against Azerbaijan and Armenia and the EU had to step in to calm tensions.

Israel’s probably one of the most military capable countries in the world, what is Russia going to do while it’s depleted it’s military in Ukraine and all the experienced generals that served in Syria… are now serving in Ukraine.

Israel’s doing it now because there won’t be any response. Russia didn’t even respond when Turkey shot down a fighter - I don’t think they will be able to respond to a modern military that can actually challenge them.

Russia has never given it's best missile defence system to Syria just a lower model.

Israeli pilots are clever for sure yet notice they have not attacked Hezbollah in Lebanon for a good reason, it would quickly become a missile war. 

Russia is stretched at the moment in Ukraine though their air force remains a threat. 

9 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

What’s Russia going to do? They couldn’t even keep the peace against Azerbaijan and Armenia and the EU had to step in to calm tensions.

Arming Palestinian and other proxies against Israel. Those drones by Iran have been very lethal

news broke yesterday of a Ukrainian su27 patrol flying CAPS got shot down, many speculated Russian surface to air but they were shot down by a SU57 180nm away, the su27 radar detection system cannot detect modern sat lock missiles so they would have only got short range radar warnings.   Russia now has over 100 of these gen5 multi role fighters and it's like the su27 before it, a marvel of aerodynamic performance.  

it is somewhat compromised in that it still doesn't have the intended powertrain it is using an older su35 powertrain but Russia hopes to have the modern engine working by future updates.   they also expect to have a functioning hypersonic missle platform by 2025 which has passed early testing.

Both sides are accusing each other of staging a false nuclear attack.

If this goes nuclear I'll post a farewell post here and go offline from everywhere, reminiscing about my life and spend time with family before thermo nuclear after effects takes us all away. :coffee:

3 hours ago, Beelzebub said:

Both sides are accusing each other of staging a false nuclear attack.

If this goes nuclear I'll post a farewell post here and go offline from everywhere, reminiscing about my life and spend time with family before thermo nuclear after effects takes us all away. :coffee:

If it goes nuclear I’ll probably be a nice tidy pile of radioactive ash 

it's amazing how fast they try to suppress people who don't read from the script.    the only bipartisan bill passed since the Biden regime came it is a bill to give weapons to Ukraine while they sit on another bill that would get passed that improves the standard of living for service men and woman and veterans, but that will not suit agendas.

On 19/10/2022 at 11:36, Stan said:

oh the fucking irony. 

Its always the same with these nutters. 99% of the time they trust doctors and scientists but when they tell them the earth is getting warmer or to get vaccinated they don't except it and trust some guy on the internet with no credentials and then call people sheep for doing what they do the other 99% of the time 

57 minutes ago, Waylander said:

Looking back over the last couple of pages, Turkey supports Azerbaijan 

Russia does not support Armenia though does not want to see Turkish influence grow.

Egypt funnels arms to the Palestinians.

On paper Russia supports both Armenia and Azerbaijan. In actuality, that support is really just them selling weapons to both of them. When the two sides are in conflict, Russia (and it's peacekeeping forces) have proven to be generally useless.