• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Subscriber
On 10/11/2020 at 19:32, Stan said:

Wow. Just wow. 

Got to be the  best hole in one? Ever.. xD

Who is everyone picking for the Masters? I fancy Rory to finally get that Grand Slam, and Rickie Fowler is a big priced outsider with the bookies. 

All eyes are on DeChambeau. I'll be supporting and wanting Woods to do well, like always. That 2019 Masters is up there with the best moments in Golf i've ever witnessed.

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Got to be the  best hole in one? Ever.. xD

Who is everyone picking for the Masters? I fancy Rory to finally get that Grand Slam, and Rickie Fowler is a big priced outsider with the bookies. 

All eyes are on DeChambeau. I'll be supporting and wanting Woods to do well, like always. That 2019 Masters is up there with the best moments in Golf i've ever witnessed.

DeChambeau, Koepka or Fowler I think. 

Did you get on the Hotshots bet on SkyBet?

Koepka to finish top 10 was 6/4 earlier this morning. DeChambeau or Schauffele was 9/2 double chance. 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Stan said:

DeChambeau, Koepka or Fowler I think. 

Did you get on the Hotshots bet on SkyBet?

Koepka to finish top 10 was 6/4 earlier this morning. DeChambeau or Schauffele was 9/2 double chance. 

I haven’t but my friend has. I had a look, looks like a good little thing! Sky also paying 11 places which is good. 

I just picked Rory, Woods and Fowler in a local shop before they closed. 

• Administrator
21 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

I haven’t but my friend has. I had a look, looks like a good little thing! Sky also paying 11 places which is good. 

I just picked Rory, Woods and Fowler in a local shop before they closed. 

Yeah I went for Dustin Johnson for the Hotshots. 

• Administrator
49 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Good luck mate! He’s on fire..World number 1 shouldn’t be letting a 4 shot lead go going into the final round! 

Plus saw some of the shots Rahm and Thomas were playing towards the end today and it gives me hope! Maybe they could see it slipping away but having said that, there's been some seriously memorable and tense finishes in years gone by. Not counting those chickens just yet... 

• 3 months later...
  • Subscriber

Tiger Woods in hospital after a car crash, say LA County Sheriff's Department

Tiger Woods has been taken to hospital following a car crash, says the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.

The police department said that it "responded to a single-vehicle rollover" accident in which the "vehicle sustained major damage".

American Woods, 45, had to be "extricated from the wreck" by firefighters and paramedics.

The 15-time golf major winner was then taken to a local hospital by ambulance for treatment for his injuries.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/golf/56172067

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • Subscriber

So I'm not much of a golf fan but this seems to be generating some real controversy. A Saudi-funded Golf Series not affiliated to the PGA Tour. The Saudi funding is one source of controversy due to the usual sportswashing and human rights based accusations. Also seems like there's a "Super League" feel to it where the established PGA Tour is seeing their monopoly on professional golf threatened by new money.

Archived