talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

RB Salzburg 1-1 Bayern Munich - Wednesday 16th February, 2022

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to RB Salzburg 1-0 Bayern Munich - Wednesday 16th February, 2022
  • The title was changed to RB Salzburg 1-1 Bayern Munich - Wednesday 16th February, 2022
15 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

quick penalty check that was a close call.. what a god awful throw in from Süle. This is such a lackadaisical first half, time to wake up. 

Davies is missed. He is a game changer and his contribution during the 2020 run cannot be understated. 
also in midfield I’m not sold on tolissio (spelling?). I’d rather see what sabitzer can offer while Goretzka is out. 

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, The Käiser said:

Davies is missed. He is a game changer and his contribution during the 2020 run cannot be understated. 
also in midfield I’m not sold on tolissio (spelling?). I’d rather see what sabitzer can offer while Goretzka is out. 

Davies is so important for a few reasons, one; yes he is a gamechanger 100%, his speed is unplayable at times. But I think most improtantly hes missed for the system Nagelsmann wants to play. When hes healthy its a back 4 but only sort of, Davies plays almost like a winger but hes fast enough to cover back most of the time as well and give us some stability which we severely lacked yesterday.

Tolisso is fine it is the best we have at the moment, for whatever the reason Sabitzer has not fit. I dont like throwing him in in the return leg in a must win match when hes been very out of form. I would like to get him settled and give him a run but it would have to start in the league. I think we definitely missed Musiala as well; everything ran through Coman yesterday and that was our only creative outlet even in the second half when we settled in and controlled pretty well.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived