talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Finsbury Park: 'Several hurt' as vehicle hits pedestrians

football forum

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

White guy who wanted to kill Muslims. It's a terrorist attack and the perp is a cunt. Speculation he was related to a previous terror victim I've seen online.

i think this isn't going to be the last, the slow descent into bloodletting has begun. 

26 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

White guy who wanted to kill Muslims. It's a terrorist attack and the perp is a cunt. Speculation he was related to a previous terror victim I've seen online.

i think this isn't going to be the last, the slow descent into bloodletting has begun. 

Get your machete ready mate, you're on the front line.

• Administrator

Quite obviously a targeted attack and being reported in the media as a suspected terrorist one too, correctly. 

It's terrorism regardless of the colour or creed of the person who carried it out. It's fucking horrendous what this guy has done.

I don't get how he thinks this is going to solve anything. Running over innocent people? Fucking weird logic, that. 

Thankfully it's only one person who has died and hopefully it doesn't turn in to any more. RIP. 

10 minutes ago, Tanksie said:

Get your machete ready mate, you're on the front line.

Yeah  don't worry mate, I'm outskirts of the city now if it goes down I'll be out pretty cleanly. 

It will be interesting to see how the Islamic community handle it, I think the tone of commentators on the news is already OTT, on sky news they virtually demanded the Army are stationed outside mosques 😂 Yeah great fuck the rest of us, you just carry on as normal when your kids are blown up.

IMG_2949.JPG

He'll be haunted by this for the rest of his career 

I think we've all ascertained that that quote was totally manipulated by the media and didn't really have that sweeping meaning.

On what happened last night...  Highbury (where I live) isn't too far away from Finsbury Park and all last night there were helicopters and sirens zooming by...  Don't tend to hear a lot of that in the area where I live to be honest.  Unfortunately I think we could start to see more of these types of attacks which are also terrorism, seeing as that's what the thought inflicts on that part of our society.

Another thing is that this would be a whole lot harder to control as this isn't a case of social media indoctrination where in many cases you can keep an eye on certain individuals.  This is a case of individuals going berserk and taking the law into their own hands...  I hate to think what this could escalate into and it's even more frightening than the other stuff were it to start to become a "common" occurrence.

• Administrator
28 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Sadia Khan condemns the attack. I thought this was part and parcel of living in London? Both he and May are fucking whoppers that need to be removed from office.

Didn't he say that the 'threat of' terrorist attacks were part and parcel of living in a big city, not that the act of the term were? 

It's quite a shock to see a reprisal on this sort of scale. You almost expect to see the mindless vandalism of mosques, the hanging of pork products on mosque doors and graffiti in the wake of a terror attack from Isis or any other radicalised group but fighting fire with fire, that's a relatively new one for the UK. 

But I'm sure we'll see it condemned by politicians, news personnel and famous faces, we'll "pray for London", have a vigil and then will continue in the vicious cycle we're finding ourselves more and more a part of. 

1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

It says it all when I woke up half asleep, was told there had been a terrorist attack and rolled back over for an extra few minutes nap.

Back in the day news like this would bolt you from your bed but now its just the norm, we're so numb about this kind of atrocity now.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Thankfully it's only one person who has died

Such are the state of things in the world these days that we are hearing about these incidents so often now that unless you tried to take matters into your own hands ( not that I am suggesting that ) we feel fairly powerless to be able to do something worthwhile to prevent it and it does have a numbing effect each time we hear about it but the anger and resentment grows until it spills over in some people

Stan sums it up there when we should seemingly be grateful that only 1 person died when it didn't need to be any at all

Politics and Religion. mankinds biggest killers

2 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

It's quite a shock to see a reprisal on this sort of scale. You almost expect to see the mindless vandalism of mosques, the hanging of pork products on mosque doors and graffiti in the wake of a terror attack from Isis or any other radicalised group but fighting fire with fire, that's a relatively new one for the UK. 

But I'm sure we'll see it condemned by politicians, news personnel and famous faces, we'll "pray for London", have a vigil and then will continue in the vicious cycle we're finding ourselves more and more a part of. 

I think it's more shocking it's taken this long. Tommy Robinson has been warning of this for years now that unless the government sorted out the he problem we have with radical Islam ordinary people would lose faith and take matters into their own hands. 

Lets be fair although this is indiscriminate killing and should be condemned, the target of Finsbury Park mosque is significant. It's got a long and chequered history with Islamic terrorism in the UK. The rumours online are this guy is Welsh and has traveled from Wales to attack this specific mosque. It's a new for of terrorism, anti Islamic paramilitary style stuff and it will grow. 

• Administrator

The "us" vs "them" siege mentality has struck. There aren't any winners in this game of smash through pedestrians of a different colour. Well. Apart from the extremists.

5 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

I think it's more shocking it's taken this long. Tommy Robinson has been warning of this for years now that unless the government sorted out the he problem we have with radical Islam ordinary people would lose faith and take matters into their own hands. 

Lets be fair although this is indiscriminate killing and should be condemned, the target of Finsbury Park mosque is significant. It's got a long and chequered history with Islamic terrorism in the UK. The rumours online are this guy is Welsh and has traveled from Wales to attack this specific mosque. It's a new for of terrorism, anti Islamic paramilitary style stuff and it will grow. 

That retard should've stayed in Wales!  We don't need his type in London to be honest...

Do you know how many areas of London are inhabited mainly by Muslims?  Too many to count and apart from innocent Muslims getting hurt or murdered in acts such as these, they also contain many Londoners that aren't Muslims.  I pass through densely populated areas by Muslims on my way to work and also have gone out in neighbouring districts to this effect.  Finsbury Park doesn't only have Muslims living there and there is a very busy tube, bus and train station there which is used by many going to work all over London especially The City.

That "man" is as bad as those Islamist Terrorists!  He is no better and the people he has affected are as much victims as those inflicted upon by Islamist terrorists.

18 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Tommy Robinson is a clown and should be treated as such. 

17 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

The rumours online are this guy is Welsh and has traveled from Wales to attack this specific mosque. It's a new for of terrorism, anti Islamic paramilitary style stuff and it will grow. 

Seems likely. The van used is from Pontyclun (can't really miss it on the van) which is only about a 10 minute drive from me.

Strange why you'd travel the distance to do this though (bigger media exposure? warped mentality?).

3 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Seems likely. The van used is from Pontyclun (can't really miss it on the van) which is only about a 10 minute drive from me.

Strange why you'd travel the distance to do this though (bigger media exposure? warped mentality?).

The mosque has fairly big links to organised terrorism and radicalisation in the UK so he might have wanted to target a 'big' place for the homegrown radicals. 

• Administrator

Apparently an elderly man had fainted/passed out and that could have possibly caused the large crowd or as people left the mosque. 

Maybe this clown from Wales was waiting for an opportune moment. 

There are lots of people who react to Islamic terrorism with borderline if not outright genocide fantasies. There are forums, Facebook groups, twitter accounts promoting it. It's a surprise it took this long for someone to snap and take it too far.

13 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

A few people from work are pleased this news, saying stuff like "its about time".

Then they're exactly the same as them because "they" also feel justified in their crusade as victims getting revenge.  Anyone that thinks that isn't very intelligent and should be stripped of their democratic rights.

What happens now if there is a 'tit-for-tat' scenario?  People can't walk down those streets for fear of reprisals?

In my opinion there are idiots out there that think that at some point we're gonna get rid of Muslims from this country or all the immigrants that they don't particularly like.  I bet anything you like that in their subconscious there is a little voice telling their unusually small brain that this is a possibility.

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

The sad thing is that people condemn this attack online but what to people really think on the inside? A few people from work are pleased this news, saying stuff like "its about time". There is a real "us vs. them" mentality in the UK at the moment. 

Fucking hell xD

That's fucking pathetic if they really do think 'it's about time' and they're not just messing about (not that things like this are anything to joke about). 

I don't get how they can think like that. They clearly have some warped minds if the death of innocent people appeases them and justifies their true thinking. 

Archived