talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Finsbury Park: 'Several hurt' as vehicle hits pedestrians

football forum

Yeah there's definitely a load of cunts that like to pretend that they care about innocent people being harmed but in reality there are loads that are now suddenly okay with it as it's "their side" finally getting one in. Not really surprising though, the number of bigots you see showing their true thoughts through anonymity on social media is enormous and then you of course have the extra moronic ones that are pretending they're defending the country by being loud with their bigotry and overall backwardness.

If you look at any group of cunts that want to harm innocent people and think one is "your side" then you too are a cunt.

And how many times are people going to disingenuously suggest Sadiq Khan said "terrorism is part of living in a big city and we should just accept it and do nothing"? Fucking hell. Try looking at it in context and maybe you'll understand things better. Big cities are targets, knowing that doesn't mean you're okay with it and it's important to know that for safety reasons and being fully prepared to react to something if something happens.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
9 minutes ago, Toony said:

Apparently the muslims that weren't hit have got the attacker out of his van and pinned him to the floor until the police arrived. Tremendous work.

It was the Imam of the mosque holding him to stop him getting attacked from others. 

58 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Tommy Robinson is a clown and should be treated as such. 

I used to think as much, looked into him he's not half as bad as he's portrayed. He's on the money on this issue quite often, he's been proved right here again to. His biggest problem is he's just a bloke off the street who wanted to tackle a problem and had no media training so he came across as ignorant coupled with his group quickly getting hijacked by the far right. A group which he fought by the way and eventually walked away from when it became apparent he'd lost. He's still stigmatised by it, sometimes he's a bit ignorant but by and large he's well meaning and he does proactively work with moderate Muslims. 

And as I said above just because he's of a certain opinion it doesn't mean he can't say something that's relevant, as he has here. There's genuine anger at the authorities for what's perceived as appeasing policies towards Islam in the UK. Sadly because of this and increased attacks in the UK you'll start to see revenge attacks. 

Ask yourself this, if the government would have smashed these mosques and really cracked down on radical Islam, would attacks like this be more or less likely? 

24 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

The sad thing is that people condemn this attack online but what to people really think on the inside? A few people from work are pleased this news, saying stuff like "its about time". There is a real "us vs. them" mentality in the UK at the moment. 

Fucking hell xD

I took this following the ITV livestream on Facebook today. 

IMG_2947.PNG

11 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

I used to think as much, looked into him he's not half as bad as he's portrayed. He's on the money on this issue quite often, he's been proved right here again to. His biggest problem is he's just a bloke off the street who wanted to tackle a problem and had no media training so he came across as ignorant coupled with his group quickly getting hijacked by the far right. A group which he fought by the way and eventually walked away from when it became apparent he'd lost. He's still stigmatised by it, sometimes he's a bit ignorant but by and large he's well meaning and he does proactively work with moderate Muslims. 

And as I said above just because he's of a certain opinion it doesn't mean he can't say something that's relevant, as he has here. There's genuine anger at the authorities for what's perceived as appeasing policies towards Islam in the UK. Sadly because of this and increased attacks in the UK you'll start to see revenge attacks. 

Ask yourself this, if the government would have smashed these mosques and really cracked down on radical Islam, would attacks like this be more or less likely? 

I took this following the ITV livestream on Facebook today. 

IMG_2947.PNG

Tommy Robinson is not "half bad" at all, he's a wrong'un. The fact he stamps about under the name of a well-known football hooligan, spreads hatred and venom, has been openly racist in the past and has convictions leads him to being a wrong'un. He's no prophet either, he's a bellend who's preaching hate, the same way some are within the Islamic faith. 

Why should the government "smash" mosques? That's incredibly short sighted and racist. Most Muslims behave, follow their faith, adhere to British law and customs and integrate into society, why they should be targeted, the same way innocent people were targeted in terror attacks in Manchester, Borough Market, Westminster and now Finsbury Parks, is beyond me. 

A narrative is forming that the "media" radicalised this guy.

I think we need evidence of what sort of groups he was in and what his internet history is before we start blaming the 10p newspapers.

I would have thought most far right nuts (if that is what he is) cannot have their thoughts satisfied by the media and have to seek out Tommy Robinson videos instead :ph34r:

19 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

I think we need evidence of what sort of groups he was in and what his internet history is before we start blaming the 10p newspapers.

I would have thought most far right nuts (if that is what he is) cannot have their thoughts satisfied by the media and have to seek out Tommy Robinson videos instead :ph34r:

I thought Tommy Robinson was no longer the same violent guy from a decade ago?

I expected some sort of response, mainly in the form of people suspected to be on the watch list being targeted, but to attack innocent muslims in mass shows how many serious underlying issues this country has.

Fair play to those who held him down and resisted the urge to hurt him. Shows what characters they are.

I hope in light of this the EDL protest on Saturday gets postponed. This could get extremely ugly.

1 hour ago, Smiley Culture said:

Tommy Robinson is not "half bad" at all, he's a wrong'un. The fact he stamps about under the name of a well-known football hooligan, spreads hatred and venom, has been openly racist in the past and has convictions leads him to being a wrong'un. He's no prophet either, he's a bellend who's preaching hate, the same way some are within the Islamic faith. 

Why should the government "smash" mosques? That's incredibly short sighted and racist. Most Muslims behave, follow their faith, adhere to British law and customs and integrate into society, why they should be targeted, the same way innocent people were targeted in terror attacks in Manchester, Borough Market, Westminster and now Finsbury Parks, is beyond me. 

Ok perhaps I should have explained myself more. By smash mosque's I mean radical mosques. Places like Finsbury Park should have been shut down ages ago and the imams banned from practicing. I've spoken at length on this subject about how I'd tackle radical Islam in the UK (which is none violent by the way) So I won't bother repeating myself endlessly.  We'll keep burying our heads in the sand no doubt and the cycle of violence will escalate. People have to much faith in humanity, I don't people are thick and prone to mass idiocy this will get worse. I've been saying this would happen for about 3-4 years now, we can talk about peace and equality until we're blue in the face. If we to peacefully coexist with Islam we need to slter Islam so it conforms with British society. 

1 hour ago, HK85 said:

The man is a fucking idiot and it's scary he actually has followers hanging on his every word.

He's even scared to use his real name. 

This was outside the mosque which the Manchester bomber had frequented by the looks of it. As I said he's a bit ignorant at times, especially so in this clip, this is probably the worst I've seen of him. I watched his lecture at Oxford which seemed far more measured. Although this is rebel media, did it cut to a segment of Gavin McInnes bent over pulling his arsehole apart while singing? 

1 hour ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Apparently the Beeb are blaming Douglas Murray for this 😓 I specifically remember all the times he's told folk to go out and commit acts of murder. 

Just now, Fairy In Boots said:

Apparently the Beeb are blaming Douglas Murray for this 😓 I specifically remember all the times he's told folk to go out and commit acts of murder. 

Some bloke on daily politics blamed the beeb for allowing Douglas Murray to say the only way to deal with Islamic terrorism is to have less Islam.

Maybe that is where what you've heard came from? 

43 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Some bloke on daily politics blamed the beeb for allowing Douglas Murray to say the only way to deal with Islamic terrorism is to have less Islam.

Maybe that is where what you've heard came from? 

Saw it on twitter with someone I know saying they were blaming him. Murray, Hitchens & Harris would no doubt be classed as "islamophobes" by the majority now I guess. We're utterly determined to slit our own throats on this topic

5 hours ago, Batard said:

The "us" vs "them" siege mentality has struck. There aren't any winners in this game of smash through pedestrians of a different colour. Well. Apart from the extremists.

Bingo.

ISIS are smiling that this happened. They've wanted a western radicalisation, and I think we've seen it over the years. But here is tangible and palpable proof.

Now they're a step closer to the crusades they still imagine are going on.

Meanwhile ordinary people of all faiths and ethnicities will die, because of dumb zealot cunts.

37 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Saw it on twitter with someone I know saying they were blaming him. Murray, Hitchens & Harris would no doubt be classed as "islamophobes" by the majority now I guess. We're utterly determined to slit our own throats on this topic

You are looking at the wrong fools in my opinion.

When you listen to some that were there last night it's quite obvious that being "muslim" is a significant part of their identity and they feel constantly attacked for it, angry about it despite your complaints of people protecting them. There is a lot of discourse by non-muslims that isn't tailored to take into account their identity. They have no respect for any concept of a Muslim identity.

Some individuals talk about reforming islam or integration using a sledgehammer instead of coaxing the Islamic community into behavioural changes the way they want it.

The likes of Douglas Murray act as if emotional connections do not exist. He believes behavioural change can come about by stigmitisation and degrading people for their beliefs. That is only 1 form of social control and tends to actually only work when someone is an outlier within a group. Trying to do it from outside a group will achieve nothing but to polarise, push hatred and suspicion.

2 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Bingo.

ISIS are smiling that this happened. They've wanted a western radicalisation, and I think we've seen it over the years. But here is tangible and palpable proof.

Now they're a step closer to the crusades they still imagine are going on.

Meanwhile ordinary people of all faiths and ethnicities will die, because of dumb zealot cunts.

This has been going on for years, and for the last 15 years they were kept in the likes of Afghanistan, Iraq etc because of the troops being present.  Now there are no ground forces apart from the PKK, the attention has no turned into Europe.   It is a thing that has gone back thousands of years to the crusades. 

• Administrator
55 minutes ago, VanPanna said:

This has been going on for years, and for the last 15 years they were kept in the likes of Afghanistan, Iraq etc because of the troops being present.  Now there are no ground forces apart from the PKK, the attention has no turned into Europe.   It is a thing that has gone back thousands of years to the crusades. 

I remember being in Amsterdam back in 2007 when a Dutch Moroccan male was shot dead for stabbing or trying to stab a Dutch police officer. To me it seems the way these stories are reported has changed so much to whip up fear. Lest we forget, we are more likely to die choking on our food than in a terrorist attack

3 minutes ago, Batard said:

I remember being in Amsterdam back in 2007 when a Dutch Moroccan male was shot dead for stabbing or trying to stab a Dutch police officer. To me it seems the way these stories are reported has changed so much to whip up fear. Lest we forget, we are more likely to die choking on our food than in a terrorist attack

That is true but I don't think that is relevant. Food doesn't have a motivation to murder me, not to mention I eat food everyday, I don't encounter terrorists every day. If I did, I'd probably be dead.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Spike said:

That is true but I don't think that is relevant. Food doesn't have a motivation to murder me, not to mention I eat food everyday, I don't encounter terrorists every day. If I did, I'd probably be dead.

Indeed. I think it was more to highlight the statistical likelihood. You would have to be particularly unlucky to be targeted by a terrorist 

I dislike how people tend to focus on the Crusades. You cannot forget that the Arabic conquest of Eastern-Roman lands began 500 years before Christians invaded the Levant. Islam and Christianity's relationship was born in blood, this 'feud' is older than Crusades by a half-millennium and began the day that an Arabian warlord had 'prophetic visions'. It doesn't matter who began what, we aren't children here but what matters is that the 'religious war' started on day one. Well, you could even say that same thing about Christians and Jews, Christians and European Pagans, Muslims and Zoroastrians, etc.

1 minute ago, Batard said:

Indeed. I think it was more to highlight the statistical likelihood. You would have to be particularly unlucky to be targeted by a terrorist 

I think many more things are liable to kill a person. Falling over in a shower, falling out of bed, car crashes, cancer, and a host of other things. Hell, a rogue coconut is lethal when it decide to attack someone's skull from atop it's tree.

2 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

Just to be clear, no one has died logging in to TF365 so tell your friends this is a safe space 

Give Brian a few weeks. He may have an aneurysm if Teso isn't banned.xD

Archived