talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Jose Mourinho Admits Tax Fraud

Just now, Teso dos Bichos said:

The FA cup result were Man Utd was the better team until the ref fucked the game up with the bullshit red to herrera? the first game is irrelavent, Mou's first season with the team, mind you it took some time to undo Moyes and LVG mistakes, but once he finally got the team on the right track they dominated/outclassed Chelsea. it was a foreshadowing of whats going to happen this season. 

If by better team, you mean the team that had the dirtiest tactics and were blatantly trying to injure the best player on the pitch? Then yes. You were the better team.  Deserved red card for that snidey little cunt. 

First game irrelevant? Well I suppose we should scrap up last season because Teso says so and  United weren't ready to have their arse wide open. 

First season and had to fix Moyes and LVG's mistakes. xD

Now that made me laugh. Don't recall Moyes or LVG taking a team and having them finish 10th like the 'special one' did.  Conte fixed up Mourinho's mess and delivered his first season. FIRST SEASON. Maybe that's a bit of foreshadowing eh? Oh wait no, we took the L on so many world class signings like Barkley or Ox, and have zero depth. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

14/15 champions(Chelsea) 

15/16 chelsea players quit on Mourinho because they knew he was leaving for his dream job, coaching the greatest English team Man Utd thats why the 10th position but he still left them in good position in the Champions league. 

16/17 with man utd rebuilding year but still succesful trophy wise.

Oh I see, Mourinho purposely abused Eva Carneiro and Jon Fearn during Hazard's injury, criticised Mike Dean as well as continued to put up conspiracy theories, purposely got him self banned after criticising Robert Madley, threw players under the bus to protect his own skin, one of them being United's current player Matic, all of this combined with some of the most dreadful football this club has seen. All at the expense of pushing for his dream move to United.

Makes total sense. 

7 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

15/16 chelsea players quit on Mourinho because they knew he was leaving for his dream job, coaching the greatest English team Man Utd thats why the

What?

Where?

Give me the proof of this!  Is this a poor attempt at trolling the Chelsea fans on here or do you actually believe this!

If you believe this, then I want any quotes from someone in the know about the players knowing he was moving to Manchester United at the start of the most embarrassing title defence I can remember.

4 minutes ago, HK85 said:

Mourinho's dream job was Barca, he even cried when they gave it to Pep over him. 

He even presented a 300 page plan on the his plan.  Unfortunately it wasn't the way the club wanted to go hence Guardiola's appointment.

Who knows what would've happened but what's for certain is that we wouldn't have had the football witnessed by Pep at Barcelona.

• Administrator
29 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

What?

Where?

Give me the proof of this!  Is this a poor attempt at trolling the Chelsea fans on here or do you actually believe this!

If you believe this, then I want any quotes from someone in the know about the players knowing he was moving to Manchester United at the start of the most embarrassing title defence I can remember.

obviously.

I do feel sorry for Jose.... Still living in a hotel and unable to stop talking about his former club n having an opinion on EVERYTHING that club does without him.

He was the same at Inter n Madrid with many players commenting he would bore the tits off them talking about Chelsea.

I am sure his Tax affairs are in order. From what I can see the Spanish Tax people are using these football guys to bring to light their, now tougher tax laws. He would need to be as dumb as German Uli Hoeness to be caught out and one thing Jose cant be accused of is being dumb.

3 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

mourinho, the main reason why chelsea is one of the top teams in England. mourinho, a fucking proven winner everywhere he goes as long as the president is willing to work with him and the fans back him up (only reason why he didn't succeed with RM)  mourinho the fucking greatest coach when it comes to finals all of the sudden for one season lost his touch/ability with the same team he led to a title? the same Mourinho who won more trophies this past season than any other english team 

:rofl:

• 1 year later...
  • Administrator

Admits fraud. One year sentence but won't spend time in prison as per Spanish rules.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-47131088

Former Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has accepted a one-year prison sentence in Spain for tax fraud.

He is unlikely to spend any time in prison, as Spain usually does not enforce sentences of less than two years.

The Portuguese national was accused of owing Spanish tax authorities nearly €3.3m (£2.9m).

In addition to the suspended sentence, he will pay a reported €2m in fines.

The offences related to undeclared income around image rights while he was managing Real Madrid in 2011-2012.

• The title was changed to Jose Mourinho Investigated Admits Tax Fraud
  • The title was changed to Jose Mourinho Admits Tax Fraud
1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

Yeah cos Man City fans would be devastated at Mourinho going arse over tit. 

Atleast they arent bitter over another club's manager, and tend to mind their own business.

1 minute ago, AMG said:

Atleast they arent bitter over another club's manager, and tend to mind their own business.

Calm down mate, I didn't mean to upset anyone. I just can't stand Mourinho, whether he's the manager of Utd, Madrid or fucking Liverpool. Can't stand the prick and it was just too funny when 'he fell ooover, he fell ooover' :D

Archived